to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
MikeyBugs95

WTT/B: Flip up rear sight, SOPMOD stock, PEQ box

I'm looking to buy or trade for a PEQ-15, M3 Tac light, a crane/SOPMOD stock, and a flip rear sight. I have various WTS ads up in the sections. Also SERIOUS interest in an Eotech style lens protector. Looking for the honeycomb style as I can't take the hood off any longer.

I have someone who offered a crane without a buffer tube and a PEQ battery box for 30. I still have the want up because I havent decided on them and I'm seeing if I get any better offers until I decide. Everything else, but the PEQ and Crane, is still wide open

Oh, if I could edit my original post I'd put in that I'm also looking for a Multicam or AOR2 6094. I have a like new (except for a few pen marks on the inner flap (the one that holds the side panel attachments) that I put in to indicate where the two side flaps needed to go for me, but these aren't visible with the flap closed) TMC 6094a with a double double STANAG mag pouch in AOR1 to trade for it . I will only trade it for the same in MC or AOR2.

Edited by MikeyBugs95

Bump. Still looking for various thing-a-mabobs and doo-hickeys.

Bump to the top again....

Bump... Anyone have ANYTHING??

Bump. I have an Elite Force 1911 Tac to trade for a functional replica PEQ and a replica M3x light.

Bump.

Thanks but that's not whats on my mind right now. Looking more for a working PEQ-15 and a M3x style flashlight.