First of all sorry for my bad english im chilean .

1 I have in mind a 300 hundred dollar budget, for a gun but if the weapon wort it I can save some money .

2 im very interested on 3 guns all tm : aug high cycle , ak47 regular (not hc custom stock is ugly I want a pure ak) (no beta spetz cuz WHY! is weird) and the G36 custom/recoil shock . but the one I liked most is the AUG : bullpup, high cycle :w00t2:

3 im anyone have one of the guns or the three can you tell me if it is good the pros and cons all dat good stuff

4 can you recommend a gun ? do it!

5 WGC is legit I mean is safe?

dat is all guys thanks for reading !

:laughbounce::laughbounce::laughbounce:

The new Recoil Shock guns by TM are well worth the money. The High Cycle line is worth it too although you could turn any regular AEG to match it in performance given the proper parts and mechanic to do it. What you're paying for essentially is all the work conveniently done for you. The old AK47 however is very, very dated and you don't get much out of it other than the TM name. It's still built on a plastic receiver whereas their 74s and 102s are the ones which are full metal and also sport a recoil engine. If you're really set on the AUG then go buy it as there's nothing really else quite like or can compare to it. But if you're after an AK (not a 47 specifically) consider ones by E&L and LCT.

And WGC Shop is legit. Just make sure you're actually safe and legal to import replica firearms into your country or they won't be liable if customs confiscates your stuff.

• Upvote 2

Thanks and also im loking this I wanna know if is good and worth the http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/topic/291823-wts-youth-engineering-mp5a3-bestgun-mrp-tanio-koba-usp-fa-tokyo-marui-g18c-marui-spas-12-stockhook-and-more/ is the mrp by best gun what you think?

$325 isn't a bad price if it works as advertised. As with all things second hand, I only trust what I see when it's right before me as they can easily say it was working fine before it was shipped.

edit:

The question about bullpups is too broad. A person who doesn't like bullpups will never like them and even between bullpups they have different handling characteristics. An M4 has a lot going for it, but personally they get tiring to see real quick.

Edited by renegadecow

Honestly, I feel like a bullpup's pros and cons come depending on the play. The barrel length for a bullpup is usually longer compared to the actual gun's length in a bullpup and it is better to handle because of the weight being closer to your shoulder, but those two may not matter much past CQB for you. I would buy an AUG, if not for the ease of buying/using/repairing an M4, hence why I want to pick one up. However, if G&G had their F2000 available, I wouldn't mind picking one up.

I feel, like renegadecow said, it's a very broad question. Those benefits of a bull pup may be outweighed by someone not liking the look, the kinda awkward feeling of shouldering it, or the uniqueness (leading to harder to find parts, maybe?).