awesomecarter

Inner Barrel & Silencer help?

Whats up fellas, I currently have this gun :

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_408_414&products_id=9459

The Inner barrel length is 509mm. I plan on upgrading to a 650mm inner barrel. ( http://www.evike.com/products/40457/ )

I understand the the 650mm inner barrel will come out of my outer barrel. The problem is finding a silencer that will fit the length of the excess inner barrel. I would like it so that the inner barrel meets up with the end of the silencer to prevent any interference on its path. What options do I have and what are the best silencers to use?

Thanks!

Any response is greatly appreciated!

If you need a measurement conversion calculator, this is the one that I use:

www.worldwidemetric.com/measurements.html

Just from subtracting the inner barrel lengths, you'll need a 140 to 150mm silencer. However, the best thing to due is get the inner barrel first and install it. Then measure how much it sticks out of the outer barrel to know the exact measurement.

• Upvote 1

Is there a reason you want such a longer barrel? Your cylinder is going to struggle to supply enough air for it if you plan to use heavier weights.

Longer and tighter don't necessarily make better in airsoft.

Edited by airborne101

Tbb are really accurate untill a certain distance (depends on other upgrades). After that "drop off" distance they start getting much much less reliable than a 6.08 or some other wider bore.

Also after 509mm acurracy does not increase, but it decreases. Just get a 455mm it will preform much better than a 650mm.

Edited by MrGearbox