Sign in to follow this  
Freelanczer

WTS: Noveske CQB M4 Custom AEG

Up for sale today is my pride and joy! My custom Noveske CQB M4 Built from a CA M15A4

A little history about this gun, it started out as a used Classic Army M15A4 that I bought from a friend and I decided to convert it into a CQB powerhouse. It soon became my baby and I spent a lot of time and money on it. It was worked on almost exclusively by a single tech at my local shop and he took very good care of it. I only fielded it once before I ended up moving for school (about 2 years ago) and it has sadly collecting dust at my parents house since. It has had a few thousand rounds through it and was pretty much fully upgraded except for a mosfet.

I recently got the gun back from my parents house and took it to Airsoft Extreme here in San Diego just so they could open it up and make sure it is shooting correctly before I sell it, since it had been about 2 years since I had used the gun. They ended up completely rewiring it and I tested it out at the shop and it shot great.
When I shot it at Airsoft Extreme it was getting consistent 370 FPS and the tech at told me it was getting 25+ RPS with 11.1v.
Base: Classic Army M15A4
Internal Upgrades:
-Madbull Black Python 6.03 Tightbore Barrel (Version 2, 247mm) ($30)
-Madbull Ultimate Hopup ($40)
-New Ball Bearing Bushings (not sure which brand) (~$15)
-Echo 1 13.1 Super High Speed Gearset ($45)
-Madbull X Factor Piston ($20)
-Not sure about Piston Head, either stock Classic Army or something better but I just can’t remember
-M110 Spring
-Lonex Titan A1 Motor ($55)
External Upgrades:
-Madbull Noveske KX3 Flash Hider (non-adjustable version) ($35)
-Madbull Noveske 8.5” Barrel ($55)
-Madbull Noveske 7.25” Free Float Handguard ($75)
-Madbull Noveske N4 Metal Body ($100)
-Magpul PTS RVG (Vertical Foregrip) ($20)
-Magpul MOE Grip ($20)
-Unknown 6pt. Crane Stock (I remember paying atleast $50 bucks for it so its a good one)
Extras that I am including with the gun are two MAG madcap magazines and original Classic Army Gearset and Piston
Adding up just the upgrade parts alone they are valued at around $570 not to mention the price of the original gun. I am going to start off at $350 shipped OBO. I think that is a pretty fair price given that the gun is barely used and that many of the external parts seem to be discontinued now. Please feel free to ask me questions via PM’s! Also, please no trade offers.
IMG_0890.jpgIMG_0879_1.jpg
IMG_0878_1.jpg
IMG_0889.jpg
IMG_0884_1.jpg
IMG_0882.jpg
Edited by Freelanczer