Sign in to follow this  
Plasticnoob

BB's causing non-feeds?

I played today and only got off about 8 magazines <1200 bb's... I notice I kept shooting and nothing was coming out. I used matrix .2's last time and I just put lancer tactical .2's through my gun today. Can bb's cause missfeed/no feed? very mad this was happening, I threw in a high cap and just kept winding and it worked fine. I only played a few games with my (brand new) magazines, is it the brand of bb's? how could my magazines be bad now?

With the cheaper brands there's also the problem of batch to batch consistency. While you may have a bag from last year that shoots flawlessly, a new bag might not feed at all although they appear to be rightly spherical. The small things can matter like bb diameter and how polished the surface is. But ammo is just one of the causes. It can also be down to what magazine you're using, what mag you're using in a specific gun or the gun (hop chamber) itself that it exhibiting the problem.

I only played two times airsoft, using the same KWA 5 pack m4 magazines as before, no problems using matrix .2 bio bb's... I have used all 4000, started the new bag of lancer tactical the other day, had problems all day :( only worked in my hicap m4 magazine. I just placed an order for golden bb's lets see how this goes up coming weeks. I will test the lancers in my gun this week outside then compare with golden.

Edited by Plasticnoob