Sign in to follow this  
MikeyBugs95

Recommendations for functional PEQ-15\16s and M3x

I'm looking to be getting a PEQ-15 or -16 and a M3x light soon to get closer to completing a Block 1.5 build I have. I won't be buying from online or brick-and-mortar stores as I have not the money for it, but instead I plan on trading for one or both. Now before this starts to sound like a wants ad, it isn't. I'm looking for what you would recommend I go after if it's offered to me. What brands should I stay away from and which should I grab if the opportunity arises? The PEQ I want must be functional with either a laser, a light or both. I'll just say that the item I will be trading IS worth a good replica PEQ and M3X together.

Also, on a tangent, would a 552 and BUIS work on a Block 1.5 build? Or is it just the 553/XPS and the KAC flip-up?

Edited by MikeyBugs95

Hello?

Guest alberty

I'm looking to be getting a PEQ-15 or -16 and a M3x light soon to get closer to completing a Block 1.5 build I have. I won't be buying from online or brick-and-mortar stores as I have not the money for it, but instead I plan on trading for one or both. Now before this starts to sound like a wants ad, it isn't. I'm looking for what you would recommend I go after if it's offered to me. What brands should I stay away from and which should I grab if the opportunity arises? The PEQ I want must be functional with either a laser, a light or both. I'll just say that the item I will be trading IS worth a good replica PEQ and M3X together.

Also, on a tangent, would a 552 and BUIS work on a Block 1.5 build? Or is it just the 553/XPS and the KAC flip-up?

I've heard OK things about the VFC M3X and PEQ-15 combo as an option, but it is pricey and I don't know how many other players feel about it after long-term usage. I've only heard from a few in short term about it working well. There are the same kind of PEQ-15 functional replica from cheaper clones like Element as a cheaper option. Don't know how good their actual laser is, if that matters to you.

Hello?

Sorry, just looks like no one with the right information responded sooner...sometimes you just have to wait or look for other places online to get an answer you seek.

Element peq is better built than the fma, but the fma has a stronger light. The peq light isn't supposed to be super bright so the element works just fine. Both lasers are good, however the element is not adjustable so makes it useless as an aiming device. I don't have experience with g&p or vfc, but those go for twice of an element or fma which gets the job done.