Sign in to follow this  
Plasticnoob

tornado impact grenade the best?

Guest alberty

why not haha, can clear a room/building easier when theres 5+ guys stacked inside. Its reusable no buying shell like a thunder B

"Why not" is if you can afford and if you are willing to spend another $80-100 USD. If you think it is that useful to you and you are willing to buy one, we will not stop you there.

However, depending on who you play with, hopefully you won't get cheaters who will say there were safely covered away from your grenade toss.

hopefully you won't get cheaters who will say there were safely covered away from your grenade toss.

Or worse, those guys who pick up your grenade after you kill them with it and you never see it again...Happened to me and two of my friends.

Oh god, thieves are horrible, I had mine stolen once, all the guys at my field are amazing though and after a 20 minute search, it was found just standing on an obstacle (placed back by whoever took it) and thus I got it back. Gotta love awesome players.

Just make sure if you use it, get it as soon as you get shot out.

Also don't be like me and hit the top of a window frame and get yourself out, the first time you use the damn thing... also make sure someone is in the room you are tossing it into....

Oh god, thieves are horrible, I had mine stolen once, all the guys at my field are amazing though and after a 20 minute search, it was found just standing on an obstacle (placed back by whoever took it) and thus I got it back. Gotta love awesome players.

Just make sure if you use it, get it as soon as you get shot out.

Also don't be like me and hit the top of a window frame and get yourself out, the first time you use the damn thing... also make sure someone is in the room you are tossing it into....

our field has a "main building" that everyone rushes to get inside, there is always 10+ guys in it, I am sure it wouldnt be a waste if throw it in :D

I might buy one next week when I get paid, I have a $30 credit at evike anyways for part I returned. I will put my name on it in sharpe, our field has strick rules on stealing.

Edited by Plasticnoob