SCARwolf

dream gun to come into airsoft

I would love for Cybergun to crash and burn so that a serious manufacturer could get HK licensing and make a proper G3. I'm sure G&G could pull it off if they just had the licensing. I would pay an irresponsible amount of money for a steel body G3 replica, it would sell extremely well on the European market.

I would love for Cybergun to crash and burn so that a serious manufacturer could get HK licensing and make a proper G3. I'm sure G&G could pull it off if they just had the licensing. I would pay an irresponsible amount of money for a steel body G3 replica, it would sell extremely well on the European market.

Well that is not going to happen...because it's Umarex that holds the HK license and they have for the last 3-4 years.

Edited by Guges Mk3

Aha, I figured Cybergun had gotten their claws in that license too, well I'm not too fond of Umarex either.

Screw them both and have it marketed as a CETME. WE was hinting on a G3 some time back, GBB though but would be awesome if made with the same stamped steel as their MP5.

FN has silhouette trade dress (like Glock).

Yes, but I don't think Cybergun has the rights to those too, just the branding of "FN" on random stuff. Why WE won't pursue it illegally like how they made their MP7 under the guise of a bogus brand, we'll never really know.

N

Screw them both and have it marketed as a CETME. WE was hinting on a G3 some time back, GBB though but would be awesome if made with the same stamped steel as their MP5.

Yes, but I don't think Cybergun has the rights to those too, just the branding of "FN" on random stuff. Why WE won't pursue it illegally like how they made their MP7 under the guise of a bogus brand, we'll never really know.

Nope...remember when JAG got kicked out of Shotshow, I think it was 2012 or 2013? They had their E1/JG SCAR's hanging on their display wall...no markings...booted for license infraction from Shotshow.

Booted from Shotshow in violation of their rules only. Didn't stop either from marketing them under whatever name it is they use for their SCAR. Cybergun only buys rights to names like "Kalashnikov". They even went so far as to try buying the rights to "Tokyo Marui" and "Hop Up" so they can claim royalties whenever they're used. In the end all they do is pester manufacturers from making good stuff, that's for US and Europe distribution at least. They have no jurisdiction over Asian markets.

Edited by renegadecow

I'd love to see a gas powered 6-round burst Cobray Street Sweeper that takes TM 30 round shells. It could hold 12 shells and the revolving mechanism could automatically rotate the drum when all the BB's in the shell are spent. Another gun that needs to get made is the AK-12.

A non-gun item I'd like to see is a midcap drum magazine, with the channel, spring, and follower running through the body of the drum, instead of an auto-winding mechanism.

I'd love to see a gas powered 6-round burst Cobray Street Sweeper that takes TM 30 round shells. It could hold 12 shells and the revolving mechanism could automatically rotate the drum when all the BB's in the shell are spent. Another gun that needs to get made is the AK-12.

A non-gun item I'd like to see is a midcap drum magazine, with the channel, spring, and follower running through the body of the drum, instead of an auto-winding mechanism.

Technically there is an ak 12. Its an lpeg though

I would like to see a not lpeg mtar

Until some company other than Well makes an AK12, an airsoft version doesn't exist.

I second this lol

I know it's another m4 but is like I see a Faxon Arak 21 because of the raised flat top rail (which would make putting on optics easier in my opinion) or for a pistol a Benelli MP3S

Edited by Say10

I made 3D models for a metal G3 to be CNC'd. I didn't think it would make any money because it would cost $150 for the body and I couldn't really do it without getting in trouble with trademarks. It would be without trade marks.

In all I ended scrapping the prototypes and saving the file deep inside my old computer.

I want Han solo's pistol or a full auto non blowback pistol.

I made 3D models for a metal G3 to be CNC'd. I didn't think it would make any money because it would cost $150 for the body and I couldn't really do it without getting in trouble with trademarks. It would be without trade marks.

In all I ended scrapping the prototypes and saving the file deep inside my old computer.

I want Han solo's pistol or a full auto non blowback pistol.

CA has a "lot" of G3 metal bodies...you just need to know where to look to get them.

Han Solo's piston is just a Mauser 1898 with a scope, cosmetic bits and collar on the barrel.

han-gk-cantina.jpg

KCB18DHN-1L.jpg

I watched a video and the full auto is insane. Too fast for a handguns GBB pistol if you ask me, Id like to get a few shots before its dry.

I still wish there was some type of full auto non blowback pisol. I just love putting those into carbine conversion kits and running around with them.

Yep. As much as I would dissuade people from buying KWC products, their M712 is a pretty solid performer though I've only been running mine with green gas the past few months. CO2 shoots way too hot anyway and will likely destroy itself in short order.

I'm not seeing any green gas mags for the KWC. Does it fit the HFC's Mauser mags? And what kind of FPS are you getting with GG?

As for a gun I'd like to see, it's already been made in the past. I'd like to see a licensed version of the HK33 come out, with a metal body, right around the $250-300 range. And, y'know, magazines that don't cost $35 a piece.

I would totally would like some warframe guns (the soma, magnus or karak in particular) be turned into airsoft guns

as for real steel the thor .45-70, fg-42, welrod, nambu, type99/bren mk1, or the automag .44 or .50

but my dream gun would be either the OICW or SC-20K

Edited by crossovernomad

I'm not seeing any green gas mags for the KWC. Does it fit the HFC's Mauser mags? And what kind of FPS are you getting with GG?

Sorry, didn't see this earlier.

Tercel and Marushin GBB mags fit but a part of the magwell needs a little bit filed down (practically just paint) to go in smoothly as well as a thicker valve o-ring so it doesn't stick out so much. For some reason the short mags will chrono lower at 330fps while the longer ones push 360fps. Rof is also reduced to a more reasonable 1,000rpm.