Sign in to follow this  
IanK

AEG LACKING FPS NEED FIX FAST

I bought a king arms svd, and it worked great, but I purchased a tight bore barrel, installed it, used gun oil and everything, but now my gun only shoots a little ways before dropping extremely low. I have a war in 3 hours and need it fixed fast. ANY HELP IS AMAZING

Guest alberty

Maybe you did not install the new tightbore in correctly, along with getting the bucking and nub back in correctly.

What gun oil did you use? Generally I recommend using something safer for airsoft for cleaning your inner barrel.

Maybe you did not install the new tightbore in correctly, along with getting the bucking and nub back in correctly.

What gun oil did you use? Generally I recommend using something safer for airsoft for cleaning your inner barrel.

The gun oil is Outers and I installed everything and the nub correctly. I have taken it apart and put it back together again, and now when it shoots it is (most of the time) alright, but it doesn't feed after the first few shots.

Chances are you're still shooting the same fps, but because you applied lubricant on the hop up which relies on friction to apply backspin, you get no hop up and bbs go down pretty quick.

If Outers is petroleum based, you need to get ALL OF IT out of your gun fast.

It is petrolium based I will work on cleaning it out right now