to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Jeebus Christmas

Evike's "NG3", true or false?

So I'm looking on Evike, and I'm seeing all this stuff about WE-Tech having some kind of NG3 program...upgrade...thing for their 1911 models, and MP7. Is that just more marketing nonsense coming out of Evike's mouth, or are they actually offering updated guns?

And, no, I'm not going to get one. I have had five of their 1911's over the years, and ALL of them were awful.

Looks like bog standard Evike BS. The only new things happening over at WE are their CP (Classic Pistol) series with the P38 and C96 and the near release of their new GBB SCAR H.

I guess I shouldn't have expected any different from the Wally-world of Airsoft...

The SCAR-H, right?

Guest alberty

Sort of just marketing. Some newer-produced WE GBBs would be coming with a blue inner barrel claimed as tightbore and then a blue-colored air nozzle. I think that's about it...nothing game changing.

Completely false... "WE USA" is not a real entity. Evike has added these blue barrels for reasons unknown really. Anything NG3 just isn't realistic.

For example, Evike claims that the blue nozzles now shipping in WE pistols are part of their exclusive NG3 system. However these nozzles are standard WE, and have started to ship in certain WE, HK3, and Archives sets for a while now, including other retailers.

Marketing scam that sadly gets a lot of the less knowledgeable.