Sign in to follow this  
adambomb00

AEG for around 200$

Hi I have been into airsoft for about a year and a half and I am deciding to move away from my 70-100 dollar guns. I would like an AEG that can handle CQB and outdoor games while keeping good accuracy and the FPS under 400. I really like my current M4 but it has a polymer body and no rail space. I would really like a full metal rifle. I am okay with branching to other types of guns that are different compared to the AK and M4 model.

This is all just opinion!!

you really cant get a good gun for 200$ not full metal at least. you could find a build you like, read some reviews on it and then look on ebay, people buy expensive guns and then never use them so if you look you might just luck out? id would stick to m4, I know everyone has them but they do have that rail space you want and if you ever want to upgrade it parts are cheap and its easy to do.

Hey Adam!

I would suggest something like a very sturdy Polymer (Like the G&G Combat Machines). These are Polymer M4's that are used as rentals across the country because of their reliability. They have a new line coming out called the Combat Machine SR. It features the famous Polymer build that G&G is known for, An ergonomic grip, ergonomic charging handle, ergonomic mag release, 300 RD High Cap with grips, MOSFET (YESSS), and Electronic trigger for faster response times in the AEG. I personally have had a wonderful experience with Combat Machines especially at Gamepod in Antioch, CA (CQB). The SR's are not out quite yet but will soon and will have a price tag of $200-$230 (GREAT INVESTMENT!). WHATEVER U DO don't BUY A LANCER TACTICAL THEY ARE TRASH! (idk about the MMC tho)

See You on the Field

-Kool

Edited by Kool Aid Duz Airsoft