Sign in to follow this  
zgzdgz

Hi,and I'm very sorry to duplicating my another post

KWA guns are fairly robust, but parts are in short supply. However, with proper maintenance...you should not have to worry about replacement parts for things breaking.

Unless you are abusing it at home with "constant" use.

Just dealt with a kid that was very upset with a local store. He wanted a refund/replacement for his "defective" gas pistol. He said he had it for two weeks (receipt of transaction from store showed 29 days) and that it "just broke".

Inspection of the pistol "showed":

Sand and fine grit inside of gun and magazine like it was dropped in the dirt on several occasions.

Excessive amount of oil inside the magazine gas path and barrel. Rails were gummy due to above.

Excessive wear marks on our slide like it was jammed into an ill-fitting holster.

Residue of neon green flecks on the inside of the magazine.

Missing front sight

Rail was damaged due to the improper mount of a rail laser or light.

He claimed it was never used in a game. Which most likely is true and he did this at home.

So...if you don't abuse it like this kid...a KWA would be just fine for you or a KJW.

by the way,you remember when I talked about,that my slide doesn't lock when there is no rounds left?well I be damn,it it's still won't lock,I even changed the "Slide Rail"(since my older one was moving), "Mag Follower","Magazine spring","Bullet lip",and still no luck,it's just don't lock.But there is one interesting thing,when I push my mag really hard into the gun,then somehow it locking the slide.You believe in this ?

The magazine follower is what trips the slide catch. If your magazine has dropped in height relative to the frame (worn mag catch and/or notch on magazine) it's possible for the catch to not engage high enougI gu

I guess so.Since I don't see any cracks on the mag,then probably I should replace my mag catch,and see what happens next :/

Edited by zgzdgz

yo,Is anyone still alive here :D?I found it out,that the blowback unit is moving,even the screw is tighten really hard.but whats interesting,is that,I had to replace the springs of the blowback unit,because they were... :censored2: up a lot.So,what causes the blowback unit,to become loose?

Edited by zgzdgz

Tell me about it.

Me: Selling WA 2000.

Kid approaches...would you want to trade? I have this Well L96 and 10 mags. I have it upgrade to shoot 500fps.

I look at it and see a hacked bolt action rifle...sorry no.

Did you had any kind of experience with KJW rifles or carbines ?

probably,the hopup,on the police version,you can just the trajectory knob on the upper receiver,while on the take down model,you have to,disassembly the rifle in to two parts and then adjust the hopup on top of the barrel..Yet I've almost lost it that rubber piece of the hopup xD.But I guess,the myths saying that "take-down model has leaking problems",it was believeable only at the first day of their release.