Extra Fox

Precocking mosfet for v2?

Looking into mosfets, one thing I'd REALLY like is better trigger lock time (response). Yes, I see the chimera and the spectre from BCT, but it looks like they're out of business or something. No stock and everyone wants to sell their kids and dog for a used one.

Is there a current production basic board for v2 boxes with precocking abilities?

Well there are some plug n play electronics that have precocking which will give you the functionality but they don't always work too well. Also they don't protect your trigger contacts so you would need to add a real wired in MOSFET in addition.

As far as something that the exact same (MOSFET and FCU) I am not sure, I thought there was one other but I don't know.

As stated above, the BTC products are produced in batches, so you have to jump on them when they come in stock.

If you want precocking, I would suggest Extreme-fire.com's SW-Lion-2N! MOSFET. Extreme-fire is the pioneer of high power MOSFETs, and the Cheetah MOSFET is the basis of the BTC Chimera.

If you feel confident in your crafting skills you can try and make a pre-cocking sector gear, that way you won't even need a computerized mosfet. It's relatively simple, you grind off the cut-off cam on the sector gear and make a new one in a position on the sector gear that'll cut off the power later in the gearbox cycle. JB weld or some other type of epoxy based material should do the trick. You may run into problems with double shots in semi auto with this mod but you can just compensate by using a stronger spring and short stroke or install an AB mosfet.