Frisky Octopus

CYMA M4 or SPECNA M4

So I have been looking for a gun for some time now and the first one I bumped into was CYMA M4 cm002 but after few days I noticed the specna arms M4 and now I have hard time deciding​ which one so I would be really glad if someone would help me with that. :)( I would also appreciate other tips on different guns for around 190usd , but bare in mind that I am from Czech republic so not all the guns are available here :))

Thanks to everyone who helped me. :)

You are from Czech Republic? Cool! Aww man, that's a hard decision... Both are metal receivers, but as far as I'm concerned, the CYMA is a bit cheaper. CYMA is better known for their AK line, good ones to check out would be the CM040 series, the CM042, or CM048. G&G makes one of the best beginner M4s out there, the Combat Raider, but I don't think it has as much metal components as the CYMA CM002. Still nonetheless a great gun and very upgradable. Between the CM002 and the Specna Arms, I would go with the CM.

Edited by Sebashbag

just because something's other line is good doesnt mean this one line is good aswell, this is a false equivilancy. For example G&G make some ok aks but their m4s are some of the worst out there/

This is a statement from inexperience.

G&G over the years are to AR's, what CYMA is to AK's

If you have any data that says en masses otherwise for their "regular" models. Please enlighten us...

Edited by Guges Mk3

G&G M4s are solid performers and have good externals. HOWEVER there have been issues on those models fitted with the ETU fire control system. Simply avoid those.

JG metal offerings are good and reasonably priced, work well out of the box and are a good upgrade platform.

Cyma gear at this price point is a good choice.