The Slovakian Slapper

Snipers... Which is best for a beginner (Excluding JG bar-10)

Hey! I want to get a beginner sniper and was wondering if any of you had some suggestions. I have done my research though. I am seriously considering the Well MB08 or the UTG MK96. I would go for the JG bar-10 but A) I don't like the way it looks and B) I would like a gun that shoots 420-500 fps out of the box. I considered going and buying a nice, high end sniper like the Tokio Marui M700 but decided I would rather get a cheap, beginner oriented, upgradeable sniper and slowly invest in parts and upgrades until it becomes as good as a TM. Plus, if I was to invest that kind of money in a sniper, I would go for a KJW M700 gas hooked up to a Co2 hpa system. What are your thoughts on that? Is it worth having a crummy gun (I play in mostly cold weather) until I can get an Hpa setup? My question is, Which L96 should I get? Well vs. UTG. Wich has more upgrade options. What is the difference between the UTG master and regular sniper? Any other recomendations that aren't a JG bar-10? What kind of scope should I get? Any personal experiences with this sort of thing? My budget is $250 or less. Thanks for your thoughs!

Here are the links to the guns I am concidering:
UTG L96: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000O0O296?keywords=utg%20sniper&qid=1445442458&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

Well L96: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=10843
KJW gas M700: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=979

Guest alberty

- Well MB-08 and UTG Mk96 are the same internal system, although the MB-08 has the slightly different stock features.

- The FPS number of the gun alone should not be something that determines what you buy. In fact, I think most inexpensive spring-powered bolt-action rifles will not shoot much higher than that 420 FPS with 0.20g BBs out of the box, and if they do they will be very hard to pull back the bolt to :censored2: the piston.

- The TM model is good, but remember that it is a TM model so it will shoot at a lower FPS than you desire, they usually shoot around 300 FPS with 0.20g BBs. If you buy a TM and you want high FPS, you will probably be spending as much money upgrading it as you would have upgraded a clone model.

- I do not think it is worth it to use a "crummy gun" just because you don't have your preferred setup. Don't force yourself to buy and use something crummy for no good reason.

- The UTG Master Sniper is not the same system as the UTG L96, different gun, different platform.