Guest alberty

This is too general of a question/help post. You need to provide more information:

- What are you trying to achieve?

- What budget do you have for buying parts?

- Who will be doing this installation?

Guest alberty

Since last I put a retech barrel in it and upgraded maple leaf bucking with hop up arm . Is there any more I could?

I don't think there's much more to it from there. I don't thank the gas system parts would help the accuracy part, so you've got the barrel, hop-up, and bucking parts covered.

Guest alberty

If I put the Sprinco chrome silicone green spring in it would it make my lm4 shoot faster or will it just break it?

What is this spring for? SpringCo appears to be a general spring manufacturer and not something airsoft-specific.

Guest alberty

I was looking at the buffer Spring

In that case, I don't recommend it. The increased strength could damage your buffer and the buffer stop, among other things. It won't really change the FPS of your LM4.

It might appear to have a faster cycle rate, but then you may also be using more gas because of the increased spring resistance.

I think a flat hop or h hop nub could increase hop more

Haha.... Goodluck flat pop the LM4.

1. Although it's easy to pump more power by changing gas valve but your gas efficiency will decrease.

2. Your FPS shot to shot in between will continue to drop because of gas eschange. Dropping FPS will drop in range and accuracy.

3. Hop-up is not like AEG hop-up system. There are very little aftermarket support for KWA hop-up to improve any range.

4. Not many tightbore barrel available for LM4.

Edited by Allizard

update

I got the the tdc hopup for gas blowback central the aeg version so I could r-hop it but I'm having some problem with it. Such as it double feeding spraying gas everywhere or not shooting bbs out past 50 feet/not at all . Before you say anything about the r-hop being the problem it not I tested it before I put the r-hop in it and it was the same if not worse. So I don't really know what the problem is