to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
crossovernomad

video game/tv show inspired game type ideas?

title speaks for itself, what ideas do have for a cool airsoft game? and what do you think of this one?

game mode: cells

inspiration: agar.io (teams mode)

recommended # of players: 60-100

AO size: fairly large (woodland ideally)

rules:

- 3 teams, or "cells" (red,blue,green)

- each team fights each other to have the largest number of members than the other two within the time limit or until 1 team is left standing

- each team starts with 10 members

- random neutral players will be scattered throughout the AO that any team can assimilate (representing "food")

- if a player is hit, he/she remains stationary until a member of any team wraps an arm band around their arm

Guest alberty

It sounds like you will be sitting down waiting for an armband longer than actually moving around and shooting...

• Upvote 1

The field I play at has a game mode similar to this that they call "blob." I haven't ever participated in it, but the general scheme of it seems similar. However, in their form, each team starts with 2 or 3 members even though there's usually around 50 or 60 players on the field. Also, instead of armbands, team names are used and the team must stick closely together in order to win. So when a player is hit, they sit or squat down until another player touches them and says "You are now on my team, team __" or something along those lines. The armbands seem like a better idea since it breeds less confusion and friendly fire than simply using team names.

It sounds like you will be sitting down waiting for an armband longer than actually moving around and shooting...

From what I've seen of spectating a game similar, you spend next to no time waiting on teams to claim you- unless you are caught in between a firefight or in an awkward or open position, such as in between cover spaces. I would compare the wait time to when you wait to be dragged or healed by a medic in a normal match. However, in this game, everyone can act as a 'medic' type (someone to 'revive' you into the game again), meaning that one spends exponentially less time sitting around.