crossovernomad

ehobbyasia shipping: how much?

been looking into the kjw kp07 as a potential alternative for WE's 1911 kb custom (still weighing my options), from the looks of it, I'd be getting a kjw (who some people here are claiming is better than WE) for the price of a WE on ehobbyasia (albeit slighly more)

but the thing is, I'm not sure whether I'd be getting that same great deal if shipping is added.

so the question here is, how much would it be for this pistol with shipping added?

Go to the site, add it to your cart, and then view your cart. You will see a place where it says "Estimate shipping and handling". Enter your info and hit "get a quote". It will update the total including the shipping.

Edit:

What version are you planning to get? All of the KP-07's there are out of stock.

post-15894-0-99845400-1445827383_thumb.png

Edited by gunnerk19

Just for the heckuvit, I put an item that cost $98 in my cart and estimated shipping to Georgia; actually, I don't think zip code matters because the only option it gave me was Express shipping for $33. So for yours whenever it came back in stock would be $129 shipped.

You could get one from Evike for $109 and Pay $11 for shipping, and still save almost ten bucks. Ehobby says 3-5 day for shipping so they would be faster, but they don't have it in stock. If you want it right off, I'd personally go with Evike. Someone else may suggest another retailer however. It's up to you.

Guest alberty

was looking into ehobbyasia because the kjw I'm looking into is cheaper (about $92 on ehobby and RWA compared to $135 on evike)

That's because you are looking at the price before shipping/importation is factored into the price! Use the carts on EhobbyAsia and RWA and get the shipping estimates to your zip code. They should end up being close to the price on Evike after shipping and possible coupon codes/discounts.

Another problem is that by ordering overseas, you risk the small chance of a problem with the delivery process overall, anywhere from its trip from Asia to you all the way in the USA.

That's because you are looking at the price before shipping/importation is factored into the price! Use the carts on EhobbyAsia and RWA and get the shipping estimates to your zip code. They should end up being close to the price on Evike after shipping and possible coupon codes/discounts.

Another problem is that by ordering overseas, you risk the small chance of a problem with the delivery process overall, anywhere from its trip from Asia to you all the way in the USA.

alright point taken, was also looking into the cz-09 by asg/kjw as well, found it on AMS for $109, and I've been hearing good things about it