Hello! I just got an a well mb series sniper and I am looking for some upgrade parts. I was told by a tech at my field (ballahack airsoft) that you could use AEG springs in a sniper. Is that true? The only reason I would want to do this is so I could wriggle around the strict fps regulations. Also, I have been having a hard time finding an inner barrel made for my gun. However, when I saw that the standard AEG barrels look almost the same, I didn't know if I could use them interchangeably. I would just keep looking for a barrel that fits my gun but I kind of fell in love with one that has the bible verses that the sniper from Saving Private Ryan says. x) Thanks for your input!

The sweet inner barrel: http://www.evike.com/products/44503/

What is the full model number? MB-03, MB-05, etc.

Also you usually need a barrel designed for the gun which there should be for yours depending on the model. Same thing for the spring, usually, you need one for the specific model.

Usually the two main models are VSR or L96 based as far as their internal components, even if the rifle does not look like that gun. These two main types have their own specific springs and barels which are commonly made by many brands.

Guest alberty

No, not all spring sniper rifles will accept AEG springs. Only some do. What is your gun's exact model number? you wrote "MB" but Well uses "MB" in a lot of their different model names.

For replacing the inner barrel, you need to get one that matches your system. For example, a lot of spring sniper rifles do not accept AEG type inner barrels.

However, you can purchase an aftermarket hop-up unit that will let your spring sniper rifle uses standard AEG buckings and AEG inner barrels.

I would not suggest buying an inner barrel based on how it looks. The barrel is literally hidden when it is installed, so you will not be able to enjoy the text written on it. I don't know why some companies have decided that is a cool selling point.

Thanks Guys!! My gun is the MB-04D. One more thing... I know it's a rip off of something but I forgot what it was. Could I use the upgrade parts for whatever Tokyo Marui gun it is a clone of?

Guest alberty

Thanks Guys!! My gun is the MB-04D. One more thing... I know it's a rip off of something but I forgot what it was. Could I use the upgrade parts for whatever Tokyo Marui gun it is a clone of?

I searched, and the Well MB-04D looks like the L96 with tactical body. That is not a Tokyo Marui clone.

It is a clone of the Maruzen Type 96 platform.