to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
TheAsianWithStyle

Best Hi-Capa Magazines

I can finally post this now that AirsoftForum is back online. So over my HiCapa years, I've experienced greatness with TM Mags and just overall bad things with WE mags. Those are probably the only two I've actually tried, but after a couple of online posts. I've read that ProWin Mags are also amazing. Could you guys tell me your personal experience with Hi-Capa mags and which you find to be the best. Thanks! Also feel free to include upgrades you've done to the mag as well.

I like the TM mags but I have never had any problems with WE, most of my mags are WE. Prowin are nice, 40 rounds of light weight goodness.

Yes the TM Mags are great in general. WE mags I've had a couple of problems. When I used to use them, usually 3/4 of the time they would come with a broken valve or gasket which then required me to replace or fix them. Once, I was doing a "Tactical Reload" and right when the mag hit the floor, the valve shot off and gas (Propane) went everywhere. Yes indeed, the Prowin seem to be the only option other than the fact that they come about x2 more expensive than the normal TM mags.

Yes the TM Mags are great in general. WE mags I've had a couple of problems. When I used to use them, usually 3/4 of the time they would come with a broken valve or gasket which then required me to replace or fix them. Once, I was doing a "Tactical Reload" and right when the mag hit the floor, the valve shot off and gas (Propane) went everywhere. Yes indeed, the Prowin seem to be the only option other than the fact that they come about x2 more expensive than the normal TM mags.

You get what you pay for...

Guest alberty

I like the TM long mags. I heard good things about those Prowin extended mags as well.

Also, WE has those new shorter-but-still-extended magazines out too.

I have only had KJW and WE mags, but I guess I should throw my 2 cents into the experience bucket.

WE magazines seem prone to problems due to varying quality of make, but if you are fine with troubleshooting, they can be made to work. They are not so bad as to be beyond repair. Not that it effects function, but the finish on them is awful.

KJW magazines have a nicer finish, better build quality, less prone to leaks and other problems stock. They only come with the thin baseplate, and the internal design is different than the WE.