Sign in to follow this  
Leafeon_

Which m4/m16 gun?

So I was looking at Lancer Tactical's m4's that were below 100 dollars. Like the m4a1, cqb, cqbr, standard length m4. But I was also thinking of getting a g&g combat machine m16 special edition. However I want to get some extra mags and maybe even some flash mags. So I would have to go with a lancer tactical. Planning on getting 3 high caps. So which is the better buy? Any other suggestions?

Both of the gun's internals are very good, but the G&G ones are just better. But why would you have to get the Lancer to get your magazines?

Sorry for the late response but, my budget is incredibly low. $170 for gun and some mags. If I get the Lancer tactical I would be able to get 3 high caps or flash mags. However I'm a little worried about the pvc polymer used on it. It most certainly wont break as long as I take care of it. But the g&g is much more durable and well its g&g. but with the g&g I can only get 1 high cap

Guest alberty

The $100 and < $100 models from Lancer Tactical, with the full plastic bodies, are OK but both internally and externally the G&G Combat Machine M4s are better. I would focus more on getting a better main AEG than the number of magazines you can couple with it in the beginning.

After a while, then you can save up to get extra magazines if that's a big problem. In the beginning, starting with the G&G's 400-round hi-cap should be more than good enough to start out with, unless you are really just blasting BBs everywhere.

Sorry for the late response but, my budget is incredibly low. $170 for gun and some mags. If I get the Lancer tactical I would be able to get 3 high caps or flash mags. However I'm a little worried about the pvc polymer used on it. It most certainly wont break as long as I take care of it. But the g&g is much more durable and well its g&g. but with the g&g I can only get 1 high cap

The externals on the Lancer are not the highest... It is a cheap ABS polymer. But I only had one big problem with it; The receiver pin hole on the upper receiver cracked. (Picture Below) Other than that the gearbox is some workhorse. I put well over 50,000 rounds through it and no problems. It is true that the G&G one are durable, the externals are a little better, with the nylon reinforced receiver. All in All, get the G&G, and save up for some mid-caps. If you get the Lancer, take good care of it and don't be too rough on it.

http://www.ar15news.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Shield-Tactical-M4-Upper-Receiver-1.jpg <--- Upper receiver (The hole on the right cracked, making it... well, not a hole.)