to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
staylor12

Co2 Guns in General

Guest jroble95

try a non blowback as their generally cheaper and higher fps. look for a kjw mk1 on any retailer as their pretty good guns especially for the price. very efficient with propane. Now there are VERY VERY nice nbb co2 pistols aswell for cheap too that you can try out. you can do a lot more things with an nbb that you can with a gbb because their a lot more gas efficient you can stick heavier bbs in them for joule creep in case you wanted to mess around with them. add supressors if you wanna pull some solid snake shît off and be super sneaky. Or just lower the fps to like 350 or 330 and barely use any gas. Im honestly a fan of AEPs simply because they do what you need them to do and nothing less for cheap and I really like that but you do you.

Edited by jroble95

Since posting this, I've gotten a KJW KC-02 as well as an ASG CZ P-09. Both of which are much better performing than any other gun I've ever had my hands on. I'm not sure what CO2 guns you're talking about, but it sounds to me like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Knowing about two platforms from KJW that have CO2 options does not mean you know CO2. Becuase the platforms you cite also run on GG with a mag swap with near identical performance level in 80 degree ambient heat.

You shouldn't assume what I know and do not know. Assuming is a bad habit to fall into. I have forgotten about more Airsoft than some players have been alive.

KC02 and P09 (I held the Shadow SP-01 version made for EU before it was released last April) at the KJW factory.

I had a KJW V3 Gas M4 before it was even released in the US. And tested it here....note April test date.

Edited by Guges Mk3

Guest jroble95

rapid fire assertions again, why is co2 a bad gas propellant other than it being the most expensive form of propulsion, you can get frostbite if you don't know how to handle it and it REALLY and cant be stored in a gun ready to go for more than 4 hours.

Edited by jroble95

Immature? Oh really? Do you really want to go there? This is a forum for discussion. Write, debate, defend your point, debunk and learn. Anything else is just pretentious scribbling.

You can like CO2, there is nothing wrong with that. But, its not the best power source for Airsoft and that is a fact.

Major reasons why CO2 is bad for Airsoft:

High Pressure in a Low Pressure Frame on 93% of the platforms on the market. Bad for longevity.

Significant cool down of the Jet on a majority of the models. Try rapid firing a CO2 pistol and see how consistent your fps turns out to be even in 90 degree heat. 350fps first shot down to 200fps in 18 shots on most models for guns under $50 (or less) wholesale. Consistency is better on more expensive models, but not much.

CO2 Pistol market are a majority low-end driven by Cybergun, Umarex and others who care more about volume and less about players. Not supported with "upgrade" or spare parts and or accessories. At least not in large volumes on a consistent basis.

Edited by Guges Mk3