to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
b240000

FS: Multiple Guns & Other Junk

So I haven't been on here in a long while, but I've still accumulated a bunch of guns I don't use at all and I just need to slim down my collection, especially long arms. Oh and if I shouldn't be posting just delete this. I don't really get the AS/AS-Free stuff anymore or what rules supersede what right now, seeing as how others are just posting away.

Anyways here's a family pic of most of what I'm selling. I was too lazy to fish out a few things, but well I can take specific pics for you with a time stamp if you so prefer, plus I've hit the image limit so some are missing.

IMG_0119_zpsmwpzozzx.jpg

I do take trades. What I'd really trade for are guns like the WG/GH Nagant or the Webly revolver. Maybe a TM breacher, KWA Mak/TT33, KJW Mk1 or a USPc/Hk45. I also will accept most any working/non-working guns or parts for TM 1911s, Desert/Foliage etc. Warriors, Detonics, etc and or one complete Bell 1911. I also will take quality NIB steel G&P WA M4 related parts and uppers. Open to most offers.

$145 SRC G36C - Used, but not abused SRC G36c. Type 2 cylinder, Piston AOE Fixed by adding a spacer and removing the second tooth on the piston, deans. Will also come with the three handguard rails pictured and a damaged but working battleaxe magwell conversion for M4 mags. This will come with a random M4 mag I pick out.

IMG_0074_zps7dxvcey3.jpg

$220 GWS XM8 - GWS grey body kit, DBOYS V3 shell, metal bushings, o-ring air nozzle, TM Tappet plate, TM Piston, CA bucking, TM Eg750, low res wires. Have to recheck the inner barrel too, should be a stock brass one. Was once upon a time a CA G36c.

A pretty rare gun before TSD stepped in, but this one has HK trades and a better retractable stock than TSD’s. Has a barrel extension because stock barrel is from a C variant, ccw . Will now come with all mags pictured. 5x MAG midcaps, 1x TM hicap, & 1x CA hicap. Will part mags.

IMG_0076_zps23j9dc9g.jpg

$210 CA G3SD - 100% stock TM internals, TM MC51 retractable stock w/ CA stock base, CA MP5 SD Front end w/G3 cocking lever. Comes with small metal claw mount. Front wired & SAR M41 trades. Comes with 1 CA hicap mag.

Great gun for CQB, even on an 8.4v battery. If I have any parts left I’ll throw them in too, but I’m pretty sure everything went with a previous deal.

IMG_0069_zpsibqgsfcz.jpg

$265 G&G L85A2 - Got this locally not too long ago. I almost forgot about it. I do like the gun a lot, but I just don’t use it. The gun is stock if I am remembering correctly and everything checks out except the gun’s semi is kinda off sometimes. Will do auto sometimes while in semi, but it’s not a huge problem. Comes with a STAR Susat 4x and a custom large type battery for the gun. Comes in original box.

IMG_0078_zpsaydvp5in.jpg

$275 WE SCAR L - Has a Ra-Tech 6.01 TBB w/barrel extension, currently uninstalled, but I'm debating putting it back in, and aluminum nozzle w/ NPAS as its primary upgrades. The gun is in a little rough shape on the outside and is missing the correct front screw in the bottom rail. Functions fine as is though, the screw secures the barrel down just fine. Side rails are removed, but included and can be easily reattached. Doesn’t affect anything. Original barrel is installed with some aftermarket bucking atm, but can easily be swapped out with the Ratech tbb and the original bucking is there too. Also pictured is the repaired stock folding button, which was gorilla glued and is now secure again, but I'm not going to try and break it to test it out.

Gun will come with two standard mags. One is working fine, the other is leaky but I’m working on it. Will come with standard birdcage flash hider and the ACOG is not included but is for sale if you’re interested.

IMG_0112_zpswhtrefgi.jpg

IMG_0114_zpsop7an2fy.jpg

IMG_0117_zpswnyewjse.jpg

$225 WE G36k - It has an IDZ stock and the body says G39c but the barrel and handguard are the K length. Iron sights are gone so just the rail is there with chunks missing, but you could put some back in there. Might have a set I could part with. Comes with the optic, a NcStar MK III, a pretty affordable illuminated RS variable scope. Probably the best thing is it won’t lose zero like crappy airsoft optics on a GBBR. Average eye relief. Will come with one kinda beat up magazine that'd need a replacement shell to be 100% again, and two other mags in good shape. All work fine, but the beat up one doesn’t always lock the bolt back.

Will do just the gun and the cracked mag for $160.

IMG_0083_zps2wt1svqi.jpg

$300 TM SPAS 12 - Got a TM Spas here, cut down barrel and mag tube, but it works great. Has a KTW stock on it, more for looks and maybe worth more than the gun, that mostly functions properly. Unfortunately the little button that keeps the stock extended in place on the KTW doesn’t fit the TM grip without modifications, which I have been too lazy to do. Will come with original KTW parts and other trishot parts including another TM Spas body with, I believe, a full length barrel. Would love to trade for a TM breacher + cash, especially if you have the AR style stock adapter. That’s actually what I’d want out of this gun.

IMG_0089_zpsow98nw6n.jpg

$240 A&K M249 - Lonex cylinder+cylinder head, probably standard 1metal tooth piston(probably), aoe corrected, Aim Top torque gear set, Lonex POM piston head, SHS ball bearing spring guide, Nukefet mosfet, & 16g wiring w/deans. Painted with krylon. I removed the spring that pushes the charging handle forward because it’s useless and the charging handle stays in place as long as the top cover isn’t up. I also took out the guts of the standard 200rd box mag and put them in a real M249 100rd nut sack mag. Still functions just fine, unzip and you can access the switch easily. if you flip it upside down bbs fly out…. I’m fixing that still. I also removed the handguard, heat shield, and bipod but they are easily reattached and all included still.

IMG_0002_zpsxifiudmp.jpg

IMG_0001_zpsk6w6okc0.jpg

$250 CA AUGa2 Short barrel - Very well balanced gun, one handed shooting is easier with this than with a P90. Stock TM box and a metal G&P hop up unit. It has a M14 socom flash hider glued on because I was too lazy to get a new barrel as I recall. Looks good actually, and works fine.

$250 TM AUGa1 standard - A nice TM AUGa1, don't see too many of these, especially TMs today. The hop up/barrel is stock TM with a CA V3 shell, mystery black full cylinder, Element red HT motor, G&G Standard gears, G&G Piston + Piston Head, Prometheus 6mm bushings, Prometheus ver.3 cylinder head, Prometheus AUG air nozzle, Modify ver.3 Bering spring guide, Madbull M110, G&G Green Bucking, new #14 O-Ring for piston head, and it’s deans wired.

If you can't tell already I took the GB out of this TM and put it in the CA and the CA's in the TM now for obvious reasons.

$100 Hexagon productions HBAR upper - So I can't remember where the A1 upper came from atm, but I know the barrel kit is a HP. In good shape, has a rail bolted onto the side of the upper for whatever you'd like and the barrel is 16mm pos. I know the inner barrel is much shorter than the outer, but I can't remember by how much. Getting a full size inner barrel is ridiculous anyways. Also the grip is kinda messed up and won't fold down all the way, but I have a spare and it can be fixed if I get the chance. Ready to go on any other AUG.

AUG prices are OBO~ish. I also have lots of mags and spare parts to go along with these things. They make a great package together, one thing I've loved about them is the ease of disassembly and how they can interchange parts quickly

IMG_0106_zpsspktvnag.jpg

IMG_0102_zpsinpujayz.jpg

I also have mags for sale that I don’t use. I have lots of M4 mags, but I'd really want to sell my M14/AK mags and other stuff I don't use because I no longer have those particular guns. 3 CYMA hicaps, 1 TM midcap and 1 E1 midcap for the M14s. On the AKs there are 5? steel, or whatever magnetic metal, AK47 hicaps and I also have one bakelite colored AK74 hicap.

IMG_0019_zpswrzoqsww.jpg

$50 + shipping - KWA M9 PTP mags. Sold my M9, but I have one extended mag and one standard mag leftover. In good working shape, not too abused and leak free. Don’t need them at all.

IMG_0057_zpsdag1u0lr.jpg

$65 Shipped - ACM P226 unknown mfg but we all know where these things come from (China).

Good trademarks on slide and barrel. Come with one KJW mag with a 9ball hiflow valve. Mag now leaks alot out of knocker valve, and I keep on not fixing it so; well it's now cheaper accordingly. Not the seal, but the valve itself just got funky for some reason. Bottom of the mag is sealed with a silicone, like a gasket maker, so it won't leak unless you try to mess with it. Just fix the knocker. Or you get another valve a stick it in.

IMG_0110_zpsedgynerk.jpg

$130 Maruzen Mac 11 - Got this M11 while ago and I just don’t use it too much. It’s in good shape and fires fine. It's the CQB 3 version and comes with the box, rail system, and the can. I have reattached the RIS as of now. Gun has 2 long mags and 1 short type. The short one and the NIB-ish long mag are in good condition. The other mag leaks if I’m remembering correctly, but work fine. I may try to fix it again.

Comp M4 is also for sale if interested in any gun. You can pretend you're still playing Rainbow6 putting Acogs and other oversized crap on a M11.

IMG_0107_zpsb8q4sxok.jpg

I also have a little gear for sale. Cheap stuff.

$10ea - 2x BNIB OD Condor 3cell SMG pouches, never used.

Free with any other purchase - OD elbow pads

1b5b7327-aade-4623-8403-4c6824164c2d_zps

I also have lots of parts.

If you need a set of plastic M4 externals or a G&P Skull frog metal set I have both and a front end.

Sold my last M14, but I still have lots of M14 stuff left: An atacs-ish stock, with matching heat shield but folding shoulder/stock plate broke off. ($15) A number of mixed brand mid and hicaps 5x total I also have other externals: A spare E1 M14 receiver ($20) A short Socom length threaded barrel in 14mm ccw ($15) A lot of mostly small stuff triggers, bolts, the selector piece in a bag etc. Also have one extra plastic mag along with the parts. Would like to sell it all as a lot since I don't have an M14 anymore.

$10ea - Along with the M14 stuff are two plastic M14 RISs. These are both off of a cheap clone springer, but are almost perfect for AEGs. They’re light and will hold accessories just fine. As pictures I had one method of attaching it to my past M14s, and one that was a spare in case I destroyed the other. With some modification they make a great light and cheap rail system for your front heavy M14.

IMG_0033_zpsfksqsxhj.jpg

PM me with what you want. Open to most offers.

I haven’t chrono’d these guns in a bit, but I can do a poor man’s test for you if interested. Prices obo kinda. I just made them up on the spot from what I remember about buying and working on the guns more or less. AEGs will now come with an accompanying battery of some sort even if I didn’t say anything about a battery.

hey man I have an ares vz58 willing to trade?