to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
TheOriginalM4

Goggles That Fit Over Prescription Glasses

Have you considered an RX lens carrier for your goggles? Theyre fairly inexpensive and significantly better than trying to wear a set of regular glasses underneath.

I only have one set of lenses. And they are also oddly shaped. And I also don't think my goggles right now would accept RX carriers. But I'll look into it more. Thanks!

And also my goggles fog terribly ALL the time...

Edited by TheOriginalM4

You can actually get prescription goggle inserts for ESS goggles that mount to the nose piece of the goggles themselves. As far as the fogging goes, you can get sprays and wipes that help. They are not a cure all, but they still do a lot. There are also fan systems that you can get. I bought a fan and some battery packs. I'll be experimenting with those when the parts all get here and I'll gladly post the results. But if you can't wait you can get fan kits for goggles. They are just more expensive to buy.

Edited by Ikilljoy

You can actually get prescription goggle inserts for ESS goggles that mount to the nose piece of the goggles themselves. As far as the fogging goes, you can get sprays and wipes that help. They are not a cure all, but they still do a lot. There are also fan systems that you can get. I bought a fan and some battery packs. I'll be experimenting with those when the parts all get here and I'll gladly post the results. But if you can't wait you can get fan kits for goggles. They are just more expensive to buy.

That's what I will probably do. I saw a rather cheap fan system for goggles. More than likely pick that up. Thanks!

I only have one set of lenses. And they are also oddly shaped. And I also don't think my goggles right now would accept RX carriers. But I'll look into it more. Thanks!

And also my goggles fog terribly ALL the time...

Lol... What I was saying was to have a new set of lenses made for your RX and fit into the goggles. The carrier and all of its parts runs ~$30 and depending on your Rx the lenses can range from ~$30-120. It is a bit of an investment but it will make things much simpler over all. I can also recommend some anti-fog treatments I've been experimenting with myself.

(To note; I'm a certified optician on an army base, Ballistics are a specialty of mine. ^_^ )

Lol... What I was saying was to have a new set of lenses made for your RX and fit into the goggles. The carrier and all of its parts runs ~$30 and depending on your Rx the lenses can range from ~$30-120. It is a bit of an investment but it will make things much simpler over all. I can also recommend some anti-fog treatments I've been experimenting with myself.

(To note; I'm a certified optician on an army base, Ballistics are a specialty of mine. ^_^ )

Oh I didn't know that. Sorry! But I will definitely look into it.

Have you had any successful anti-fog treatments yet?

None yet, But I am picking up a bottle of "Zero Fog" spray for testing this season, (still too cold here) The inventor is a master optician and incredibly intelligent person, he personally assured me it works so I intend to try it.