to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Para-Spartan

G&g Fn Scar?

I was just informed by one of my credible friends that G&G is producing a FN SCAR. If this is true this means a MP7, FN SCAR, and possible Five-seveN is on the way for 2006.

Guest AirsoftTechnician

I'd like the 7.62x51(more power) or the 6.8mm

Calibers:

5.56x45

7.62x39

7.62x51

6.8x43 Remington SPC cartridge

I'd like the 7.62x51(more power) or the 6.8mm

Calibers:

5.56x45

7.62x39

7.62x51

6.8x43 Remington SPC cartridge

What? That is silly. What is the point of any of that rubbish in airsoft?

Anyway, I am sure it will be produced. There aren't nearly enough ugly guns out there at the moment. Every since the AUG mil and the P-90 variant was put down, there has been a vacume of ugliness.

What? That is silly. What is the point of any of that rubbish in airsoft?

Anyway, I am sure it will be produced. There aren't nearly enough ugly guns out there at the moment. Every since the AUG mil and the P-90 variant was put down, there has been a vacume of ugliness.

U1335P27T1D305970F3DT20050715083833.jpg

SCAR-L (5.56) vs SCAR-H (7.62). The differences are more than just trades as you can see, the guns actually look different.

I sort of agree with you about the ugliness thing though... they aren't the coolest looking thing out there. I'd much rather see an FN FAL than this, but whatever.

Guest kingsniper123

I know that it probably won't matter in airsoft, but I believe that the civilian verson (real steel) is called the the FN FS2000 and the military version is called the FN F2000. Just thought that someone out there might appreciate that relatively useless piece of info. :a-grin:

Guest Airsoft Paladin
The FN company makes THE ugliest guns I've had the displeasure to lay my eyes upon besides like one or two. The 5-7 is just another handgun, but people are all like 0mGz iTz t3h fN 5-7 t3h pWnZ0rZ!!!1!!

And that's one ugly piece of doodoo, referring to the SCAR.

WEll thats your opinion, but it's how it performs, and FN rocks.

Guest Leon Kennedy

Is the Five-seveN going to be a GBB, AEP, or NBB?

Edited by Leon Kennedy

I never heard of that gun until bf2, which both pics are from. isnt there a way you could make one of those out of a sig552?

Geeze, the SCAR is like an unholy biproduct of when an M4, Sig 552, and G36 all had a drunken orgy with a few rails on the side. I think the gun itself is uglier than an AN-94, and that's SAYING something. the only thing I'll give the SCAR is it's unique operating system (or so I've heard). Whay can't we just make burst-round AKMs that use G36 interlocking mags and have XM8 collapsable stocks? I think that's LESS hideous than the SCAR, but that's just my naughty-gun thought.

Well the speculation continues. Now it appears that the rumour is that Classic Army has it in production INSTEAD of G&G. I personally highly doubt this information due to the gun not really known on a global scale yet. but it is fun to dream. :a-grin:

Guest baddmonkeyz
The FN company makes THE ugliest guns I've had the displeasure to lay my eyes upon besides like one or two. The 5-7 is just another handgun, but people are all like 0mGz iTz t3h fN 5-7 t3h pWnZ0rZ!!!1!!

And that's one ugly piece of doodoo, referring to the SCAR.

you wouldn't be complaining if you got hit up close by by FN5-7 because the ammo ARE DESIGN to go through most ballastic vest up to level IIa

Geeze, the SCAR is like an unholy biproduct of when an M4, Sig 552, and G36 all had a drunken orgy with a few rails on the side. I think the gun itself is uglier than an AN-94, and that's SAYING something. the only thing I'll give the SCAR is it's unique operating system (or so I've heard). Whay can't we just make burst-round AKMs that use G36 interlocking mags and have XM8 collapsable stocks? I think that's LESS hideous than the SCAR, but that's just my naughty-gun thought.

you can complain directly to USSOCOM because SCAR are what they want since XM8 isn't going to be adopt by them and US ARMY might not adopt soon. Okay comrade :headbang:

I never heard of that gun until bf2, which both pics are from. isnt there a way you could make one of those out of a sig552?

Not really , because SOCOM want feature such free floating barrel and etcetera