to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Guest raider510

Ok I Officially messed Up

Guest raider510

MY:censored2: XM8 GOT DESTROYED. IM SO STUPID CUZ I TRIED DOING THAT HIGH CAP MOD AND I MESSED UP. I DUNNO WHAT I DID, I CAN POST A PIC OF MY FEEDER 2MORRO MORNING. ITS 12 18 AM. I TRIED AND TRIED AND I FAILED. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM ILL LOVE IT. I THINK I SHAVED MY FEEDER 2 SHORT. IT WONT EVEN LOAD THE ORIG. MAGS. ( THE BE ONES) I READ THAT O RINGS COULD DO SOMETHING, BUT I DUNNO. IM SO PISSED AND MAD AND SAD, THAT I WRECKED MY FRIST GUN..ALL THAT HARD earned money and work... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

someone please help me :boxed::flush::help::censored2: :censored2:

MY:censored2: XM8 GOT DESTROYED. IM SO STUPID CUZ I TRIED DOING THAT HIGH CAP MOD AND I MESSED UP. I DUNNO WHAT I DID, I CAN POST A PIC OF MY FEEDER 2MORRO MORNING. ITS 12 18 AM. I TRIED AND TRIED AND I FAILED. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM ILL LOVE IT. I THINK I SHAVED MY FEEDER 2 SHORT. IT WONT EVEN LOAD THE ORIG. MAGS. ( THE BE ONES) I READ THAT O RINGS COULD DO SOMETHING, BUT I DUNNO. IM SO PISSED AND MAD AND SAD, THAT I WRECKED MY FRIST GUN..ALL THAT HARD earned money and work... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

someone please help me :boxed::flush::help::censored2: :censored2:

Less Caps Lock, more detailed and coherent speech. Then someone can help.

Either way LOL...which company made ur XM8 usually it helps if you're more specific. I mean a tonne of companies make MP5s and M4s. A few make XM8s

Guest raider510

Ok I calmded down now. Ill make this as detailed as possible.

Ok, I think I shaved the hole inside the gun what sucks up the bb's. Now its to short, and when I tried to do that triangle cut, I f***** up. I dunno what I did.. I really didn't understand but I was impatient.

My maker of my "knock-off" gun is BE or Both Elephant. And no this was not worth 10 bucks, or a knock off, or cheap, or w.e. Yall call it. It was my fault. The gun runs perfectly. Its just the hole inside the mag well what sucks the bb's up is 2 short. Can I fix this? Can I buy a new frame?

This gun is not a real xm8. Not the gws conv. Kit.

Please help contact on aim ... oaklandraider031

Thanks

Probably the SandSpyder XM8. No worries.

Yes it was the sandspyder. W.e. Is on shortyusa.com "no worries"?? U can help

Guest raider510
"No worries" as in, "No worries, it's only $80 lost."

If it can't pick up BBs, you're screwdizzled.

Anyone know if the feeder is connected to the gun's frame? Maybe I can just buy the new part..

Guest raider510

anyone know if the feeder is atttachted to the body? maybe I can replace it, cuz the whole gun comes apart

Guest raider510
Its part of the mag well, which can be removed from the body.

can I buy a new mag well?

Guest raider510

Man..its a HUGE loss. My dad wasn't happy at me at all for buying that 80 doalla gun.. He got mad and now he knows I broke it... Omg.. If anyone bought this gun just for parts, or w.e., please send me or contact me if I can have the mag well... Ill buy it off or something..

Guest kingsniper123

Does it come with a warranty, oh wait, it is probably void if you tried to upgrade it. Ummm....if you found a hard O-ring that is the right size, you might be able to glue it on or something. I don't own this gun, but I am just trying to give you ideas.

so basically, you broke off the feeder nozzle off of the hop up unit and now it isnt long enough to disengage the stopper at the top of the mags to let the bbs in.. maybe I you jb welded it and made it longer somehow? I would just buy another hopup unit and mod it..

Guest raider510

Tm is right about the tube bein 2 small to load bb's... What's a needle?

Tm is right, the hole isn't long enough.. Alkl cuz I tried doin the high cap mod.. What's a needle?

Guest raider510
to get a hicap to work you shave the hicap not the feeder tube on the gun

you were only supposed to shave 1mm of and the corner

well thanks camoman or w.e. his name is. he told me to leave the mag alone, and shave the tube inside the gun.. well ima put some o-ring inside or around the tube and hopefully that'll raise the height so it will feed..

Guest Xhado
to get a hicap to work you shave the hicap not the feeder tube on the gun

you were only supposed to shave 1mm of and the corner

No, you shave the feeder, thats exactly what the thread on Airsoft Retreat says.

Here. http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic...?TOPIC_ID=87937 go to page 2 in the middle and youll see he should have done it right. Also later in the topic they show the modified feeder.

It says its a feeder modification. Also scroll down the page to near the bottom and you see a picture of the mod which says "this is a pic of what the gun should look like when you are testing the TM mag mod. you can see that its just a bit off for proper feeding, youll have to correct that. bb's should shoot out of this hole when the mag is inserted if not you gotta take off more material. test fit without the body on and with hop up out of the gun. you don't want plastic shavings getting into the barrel."

Also you might be able to use clay on the feeder.

Edited by camoman

Guest raider510
It says its a feeder modification. Also scroll down the page to near the bottom and you see a picture of the mod which says "this is a pic of what the gun should look like when you are testing the TM mag mod. you can see that its just a bit off for proper feeding, youll have to correct that. bb's should shoot out of this hole when the mag is inserted if not you gotta take off more material. test fit without the body on and with hop up out of the gun. you don't want plastic shavings getting into the barrel."

Also you might be able to use clay on the feeder.

clay?? but ya I looked at the whole thread.. that picture what says that lil caption, looks like a mag to me. thats what I meant before.. its like shaved.. and a bb is inside a hole.. would o rings work though to try and fix the problem? maybe the thinkness of the ring could raise up the mag a lil bit?

Guest TriChrome

I just erased 5, mean, sarcastic, non-helping posts from this topic. Anybody else who posts another one like that get's their warn raised 10%.

P.S. raider510, making your first post readable, legable, and not in caps would have helped get better responses.

Guest raider510
I just erased 5, mean, sarcastic, non-helping posts from this topic. Anybody else who posts another one like that get's their warn raised 10%.

P.S. raider510, making your first post readable, legable, and not in caps would have helped get better responses.

I refrased the problem...

Guest raider510
Both the mag and feeder are in that pick. Mag on the bottom, feeder on top.

wait, I only see a mag.. someone point this out to me please.. im prolly blind as :censored2:

Guest Xhado

From what it looks like to me, the mag is underneith the magwell, and the feeder is part of the magwell.

Guest raider510
From what it looks like to me, the mag is underneith the magwell, and the feeder is part of the magwell.

I don't even get the whole picture. it basically looks like a separate mag.. just a ordinary mag what they shaved the circle where the spring pushed the bb up through. the mag well is what u insert the mag thru a gun, right? I just wanna make sure I got the definition of the mag well right. correct me if im wrong. I wonder if the GWS conversion kit will work with the BE xm8.. parts seem identical.. I just need the part what holds the motor... I personally held just the kit built together at airsoftextreme in oakland, I love the rubber and quality of the kit. no wonder its 250. yall think airsoft extreme can help me out??

Alright, alright....this is easily fixed.

Now, do you have the part you cut off? You can simply glue her back on with some super glue (the GOOD stuff).

If you don't try to cut a piece of plastic off something else to fit in there. Real simple, just TAKE your time. Be patient. Once you have it set, LET IT GO. Let it set up for at least a day.

It'll be alright, don't worry about it.

Guest raider510
Alright, alright....this is easily fixed.

Now, do you have the part you cut off? You can simply glue her back on with some super glue (the GOOD stuff).

If you don't try to cut a piece of plastic off something else to fit in there. Real simple, just TAKE your time. Be patient. Once you have it set, LET IT GO. Let it set up for at least a day.

It'll be alright, don't worry about it.

thank you.. at least somebody can offer some decent help. ima go to airsoft extreme in oakland first, and if they cant get it fixed, ima do what u told me to do