Hey, guys I recently purchased this gun and loved it.

G&G M4 Carbine Special Editions M16 Combat Machine Airsoft AEG Rifle

http://www.evike.com/products/32676

Its good and all but it doesn't reach my expectations. So, I am looking for some internal upgrades that improve accuracy and range, maybe fire rate too. One of my friends has the same rifle I used before I started getting serious with airsoft. He said he just had some basic internals.

So, I am looking for the same thing. I am looking for something cheap and useful. Go ahead and post and internals with any price that is compatible with this gun.

NOTE: I'm not really sure this matters but this m4 is compatible with almost any M4 gearbox, like blowback and gas.

It's also my first airsoft gun, So I'm willing to go crazy with it.

Edited by FluffehPanda

Easy things to do to increase range.

Shoot a .25g or heavier bb. ( I personally shoot 28g - Azimuth/Amp Brand)

Change the hop-up packing form stock to a Maple Leaf with Maple Leaf Nub - I personally use a 60 degree packing.

Increase in ROF can be achieved with a higher output battery under load or install a faster motor - I use a Tienly GT45K and I get 25 shots per second with a 2S Lipo (NOT 3S).

These are the simple things to increase range, accuracy and ROF.

.... So, I am looking for some internal upgrades that improve accuracy and range, maybe fire rate too. ...

Okay no ROF bump...ignore suggestion about battery or motor then.

Hop-up will primarily increase Range.

The increase in bb weight or shooting a better bb in the same weight class will improve accuracy.

Guges Mk3 is correct with upgrading the hop-up rubber and heavier weight bbs. Also, to consider is swapping out the stock barrel for a slightly better inner barrel for better groupings which helps with accuracy. With these combinations working together makes the world of difference.

Cheap upgrade:

http://www.evike.com/products/24373/

And the key with inner barrel accuracy is the finish on the inner barrel and not so much the diameter.

A 6.08mm that has the inner bore polished to glass like smoothness will be more accurate than a 6.01mm "tight bore" barrel that is sold as an "upgrade" and is not polished as well.

When I upgrade my G&G M4s (just like the one purchased) I keep the hop-up stock but seal the hop-up rubber to the barrel using a silicon type adhesive. I then add one tiny O-ring on the barrel right in front of the hop-up. This keeps the hop-up chamber nice and tight against the gearbox front.