to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
meowmix

WTS: Huge Gear Sale, Collectible & Real Steel! 200+ items, all name-brand quality! PAYPAL&USA Only

Sale closed as of July 31st

THANK YOU everyone who has purchased some gear and helped promote my sale on social media! It has been a huge help in this time of need and I am happy to see my gear go to good homes. Thanks and God bless!

Edited by Cats

I have another surgery coming up in May, so I may have to take the sale down at the end of the month; So I'm adding a big discount code valid till 04/28/2016 at 12:00 AM

Code: 11OFF saves you 11% on your entire purchase

Also added a few more items.

“Good news everyone!”

I've found a competent family member who is willing to ship stuff while I’m bed-ridden from my surgery in May; so the sale will still be up for another month.

The 16% off code will still be expiring though, so take advantage of the good deal while it lasts!

I still have lots of multicam and MJK Khaki gear, rare prototypes from companies like Eagle and LBT, and even Eagle Industries DIG2 gear!

Decided the Blackhawk HPFU in DM3 isn’t remotely my size anymore after dropping so many sizes in the past year, so it really needs to go asap. It's the full Integrated Tourniquet System version, the top is the same exact model used by the seals at one point, and all of it is new in bags. Legitkit regularly gets $80 to $110 just for the shirt or pants in used condition; this is a both and a hat too boot!

Use the code ITSBLACK for $35.00 off.

I've also lowered the prices on the DIG2 kit that matches it. I still have 4 of the DIG2 2-cell AK/M4 pouches left.

Use code KHAKI for %10 off all Khaki/MJK gear this week. Code expires 05/23/2016 <AT> 12:00 AM

And don't forget about the deal on the Blackhawak ITS uniform, it's a very difficult to find larger size and the discount code is still good!

I just realized I forgot to mention that if you buy something from me, please PM me on here with your order info and I'll happily leave you some buyer feedback. You've helped support me, I'd really like to do the same for you!

Lowered price on BlackHawk HPFU ITS Uniform; also running a few discounts over the next week:

Use code KHAKI for %12 off all Khaki/MJK/CoyoteTan gear until June 27th at 12:00 AM

I have some great old gen TAG gear in this color that is made of dual layered 1000D Cordura which makes it virtually impervious compared to other brands.

Code BIGBOOTY for $15 off Eagle Industries FR Multicam Butt Pack until June 27th at 12:00 AM

This is a classic Eagle design and it's really cool they brought it back for the FR Aircrew Kit. I've already sold much of the matching gear, so it's time I sell this too.