Sign in to follow this  
mrbeny127

how to wire a mosfet to g36?

​Hey guys I was just wondering how I could wire my g36 to a nanossr GATE mosfet??? I tried looking EVERYWHERE. nothing comes up except some French guy on youtube. I was thinking of wiring it through the handguard and putting the deans connector outside of the handguard directly on top of where the end of the barrel is and putting a homemade aluminum battery box on the outside. but idk if that'll work. and I prefer the battery staying in the handguard. (It's a jg g36c hybrid btw)

Edited by mrbeny127

Guest alberty

Ah that's a really small MOSFET unit. Why not just use a lipo battery, so you'd be able to fit both in the handguard storage area easily?

Ah that's a really small MOSFET unit. Why not just use a lipo battery, so you'd be able to fit both in the handguard storage area easily?

I am using an 11.1 20c 2200 mah, two 9.6v, and two 7.4v 35c 1500 mah (surprisingly really small). I saw some reviews of the nanossr and I didn't think it will fit. oh well Ill see it when it comes haha.