to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Leafeon_

Buy the JG VZ61 or CYMA CM030?

Both being being cheap guns, it'll be fun to buy either one, I can actually buy one or the other but I can't really decide, a scorpion would be nice but kinda big for a sidearm, I play cqb so I could use it as a primary because the fps limit is 300. However with the glock I can have my m4 with me. Both seem reliable and will probably last a while on me.

jg master race. cheap mags, good trigger response,. check out my youtube channel for gameplay. the video is at Miami airsoft. mrbeny127 is my youtube name.

If you really want fun with a Glock, make it a GBB. If you insist on an AEP, get two with extended mags.

The VZ on the other hand isn't all that much bigger than a full sized pistol and can still easily be used as a secondary in a thigh holster. It also has a slightly larger cylinder volume so fps is higher than AEP pistols and extends its usefulness to mid range field work.

If you really want fun with a Glock, make it a GBB. If you insist on an AEP, get two with extended mags.

The VZ on the other hand isn't all that much bigger than a full sized pistol and can still easily be used as a secondary in a thigh holster. It also has a slightly larger cylinder volume so fps is higher than AEP pistols and extends its usefulness to mid range field work.

yeah man. I've gotten people at 120 ft with .25s . not a bad secondary at all. but I just use a sling for "holstering" it

Both being being cheap guns, it'll be fun to buy either one, I can actually buy one or the other but I can't really decide, a scorpion would be nice but kinda big for a sidearm, I play cqb so I could use it as a primary because the fps limit is 300. However with the glock I can have my m4 with me. Both seem reliable and will probably last a while on me.

oh (sorry for double post) I chrono'd mine at around 250 fps. so you're good on the fps mane

alright when then ill probably get the vz61, and while the question is being asked, what mag pouch would fit best for the vz61?

alright when then ill probably get the vz61, and while the question is being asked, what mag pouch would fit best for the vz61?

just use a regular pistol mag pouch

alright one last thing, should I get the drum mag or the standard mags

haven't had personal experience with the drum mag. but the mid caps they sell on evike for the jg feed amazingly. if youre talking about the kwa, then get the drum if they have one

Edited by mrbeny127

I've owned the JG VZ61, and whilst it was okay for CQB, the battery life was pitiful, so I sold it. :wounded1:

IMO, one should do the lipo mod on it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said. shim the gearbox, regrease the gears, do the lipo mod, and have fun. try putting a mosfet :D that would be friggin amazing