I ordered a Stark S19 about 5 days ago from WGC Shop with the UPS shipping (supposed to be like 1-2 weeks). The site shows it in stock, but the status for the order hasn't changed. It still shows Packaging. I have sent several requests to them for info but have gotten nothing in return. Is this normal for them?

I know them well, I was allowed to rummage around in their scratch and dent warehouse 6 weeks ago.

First thing...do not expect any sort of American Consumerism to apply to HK Airsoft shops. It's another country and their customs are different. Normally they are expeditious in their order processing.

Now with that...they are relocating warehouses. Sadly they may not know if they have a Stark G19 for you yet. You can blame a police depts in various locations around the country and Cybergun for the supply issue.

PD's are snapping them up for training and cybergun served the factory a C&D on all models.

If you don't see movement on your order in 3 days...email them them and cancel at that point.

Now if you want one for FoF training...you can always get them the same way police departments do...message me for details.

Edited by Guges Mk3

It says on their website that orders placed after a certain date will not ship until sometime in April. They are in the middle of a move. Be patient.

I have an order waiting for them to quote shipping on as well, and I am not worried. I have over a dozen orders with them and they have all been flawless.

so this shop is located in hongkong? I was planning to buy somethig from their site but idk if I should

Yes they are in Hong Kong. Not to sounds like Guges, but WGCshop has been around for quite a while. They know what they are doing and are a reputable website. You will get your stuff.

Why not sound like me? I speak the truth...heck WGC has been in business longer than some Airsofters have been alive.

Guest alberty

Why not sound like me? I speak the truth...heck WGC has been in business longer than some Airsofters have been alive.

It was a praise :)

Call it praise, call it a bit of a joke. It just seems like whenever someone has a company about whether (insert Asia based company) is legit, your response is that they have been around for a while. They know what they are doing and you will get your stuff.

And American consumerism doesn't apply.

oh okay thank you bb. its very much appreciated :) but wouldnt glocks get taken up by customs???

Yes they are in Hong Kong. Not to sounds like Guges, but WGCshop has been around for quite a while. They know what they are doing and are a reputable website. You will get your stuff.

They can get taken by customs (along with anything else with trade marks that aren't licensed in the US) however it is rare. I have bought plenty of trademarked stuff and it has all gotten through. I imagine they look more at larger shipments that are worth their time confiscating.

They can get taken by customs (along with anything else with trade marks that aren't licensed in the US) however it is rare. I have bought plenty of trademarked stuff and it has all gotten through. I imagine they look more at larger shipments that are worth their time confiscating.

oh okay. not that I'm gonna buy a glock atm. I have a tm p226. really nice gun :^)