to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Leafeon_

Tri-Shot Shotgun or VZ61?

So the JG VZ61 is a great gun but getting all the stuff I want goes over the 100 dollar limit that I have. I play cqb and the fps limit is 300 with .25s. The tri shot, I can get all I need under 100. I can pay the the extra money needed to buy the vz61. The place is semi only.

Edited by Leafeon_

Guest jimbibblo

I'd go with the vz.61. But I would say you'd probably be better off with a small aeg instead of an aep simply because their just so much cheaper and usually more reliable so I'd reccomend a 90-130$ gun and a good widebore for lower fps if its running too hot lol. I used to run a lancer tactical 74u but im not sure about it in terms of reliability so I'd just go with a cyma like:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=10716 97 bucks

or http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=5563 if youd like to put the money into it.

Honestly if you want a good reliable build you need to spend a little over 100 minimum.

If your going for usability and price I'd go with the beta spetznaz, if your going for looks and not price I'd go with the 74u with wood.

the spetznaz has a tiny :censored2: mag so its kind of a fix for the issue with going prone with the ak, it also makes it really really handy. The polymer is railed so you can put all kinds of shît on it aswell and its already cqb ready as its fps is 340-360. And in case you get a lemon as cymas have amazing aegs and really bad lemons at the I'd return it and get a new one if it has any serious issues within 15 days of use if I were you lol. I've had amazing and god awful aegs from cyma and thats what I did to solve that problem.

also why would you need anything but .20s for cqb as that shîts really close up. And even though lancer tactical makes some very light guns(mine is 3.2 pounds) Their not as reliable as youd think they would be so I'd start out with a cyma as their the kings of low price aegs lol.

You do know that a .25 is faster than a .20 because of momentum at ranges alot farther than cqb distances so I highly doubt youd want a super slow bb like that especially in a place where youd need that velocity to hit first lol.

Also, you don't neet to buy anything for cqb except that wierd strobe light but I'd favor stealth instead of having something that says hey, im right here, shoot at this bright light. I'd just rather go for the lightest weight possible with good balancing instead of putting alot of pointless things on it like a red dot or a laser(although I would absolutely love to get three lasers and go out predator style, I don't have the money for it and I doubt its that much of an upgrade and instead more like a way to say "Hey guys shoot at me!") Just run with iron sights, goggles and a halfmask and your gun with a normal 8.4(LiPos break your gun if its above 20c and/or 7.4v and you don't get much of an advantage either way)

Edited by jimbibblo

I'd just save up a little bit more for a decent AEG, the jg m4 enhanced is pretty nice for a starter gun, and from evike will be just slightly more than $100 if you use the sale.

If you really have to make the choice between the 2 though, I'd personally go for the vz61 for the semi-auto and upgradeability; pump action is just too slow for me.

Guest jroble95

if you want a starter gun go cyma ak, thats the best possible deal imo for a 90-150$ budget. The VZ is pretty heavy though, isnt it full metal and weighs like 4 pounds? so if you want a damn good aep thats your best bet but only if your willing to carry around a 4 pound pistol XD.

edit: http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/Categories/292-shop-by-model-ak-47-airsoft-guns.aspx/1/80000041%5Ecyma

Edited by jroble95