"The Mechanic"

Trolled by AirsoftGI Mystery box

So I'm a bit new to Airsoft and I only had one gun so I wanted a back up. What better way to get a back up gun and have some fun in the process than ordering a mystery box, or so I thought. The suspense waiting for it to arrive was admittedly fantastic! But then it arrived... A FN 45 Tactical by Cyber Gun and vfc... And a 8 dollar coupon for my next purchase... I honestly don't think I could have gotten a worse gun in the entire lineup. Moral of the story... Anyone want to trade a GBB pistol for a working or broken AEG?

Guest alberty

It's a mystery box, you have to accept that you could receive the lowest value item by chance.

What kind of AEG are you looking for?

• Upvote 1

Trolled? No. You played a game of chance, and lost. I know ASGI post all the items they are including and what the ratios of said items are. The stuff that everyone wants, you are statistically unlikely to get. The stuff nobody wants, you are statistically likely to get.

Like Alberty said, if you wont be happy with the lowest item, don't get a mystery box.

• Upvote 1

Mystery box = $150

FNX45 = $199

$199 + $8 > $150

Granted the actual VFC price of the FNX45 was supposed to be around $110 before Cybergun jacked it up, monetarily speaking you did OK even if you consider their discounted price at $160. Just not something I'd get because I don't like VFC's designs as far as gas guns are concerned and it supports Cybergun, a company that should have been dead ten years ago. Sell it, get a TM.

Edit:

Wait, you're complaining because mags are $40 and it holds 25 rounds?!?

Edited by renegadecow
  • Upvote 1