to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
mrbeny127

PLEASE HELP ASAP

guys so I was trying to use my tm p226 but.... the friggin fill valve snapped on me. any replacements I can use??

Are you sure it broke because the brass part can come unthreaded which leads to the same result, but can simply be screwed back on. If you need new ones, TM uses fine threads and long stems to counteract overfilling which Pro-Arms makes an exact copy of. Laylax also makes valves but shorter. You can squeeze in more liquid propellant with them but if over filled your first few shots will be very inconsistent.

Are you sure it broke because the brass part can come unthreaded which leads to the same result, but can simply be screwed back on. If you need new ones, TM uses fine threads and long stems to counteract overfilling which Pro-Arms makes an exact copy of. Laylax also makes valves but shorter. You can squeeze in more liquid propellant with them but if over filled your first few shots will be very inconsistent.

it's broken. the fill part snapped on me. :/ do you think this http://www.evike.com/products/27269 will work?

Nope. WE/KJW valve threads are too course. It has to be TM specific.

damn. will it work without half of the little valve? like the part to put the green gas on. the little tube. would it work without half of it?

Edited by mrbeny127

Nineball = Laylax. It will fit.

thanx bb ;)

Order domestic...cheaper and faster.

cant find anywhere else that sells that :/

Airsoft Atlanta has them.

THEY DO? Hold up lemme check. ;)

couldn't find it :( all I found was kjw. I know some of their parts are compatible with tm but not this one. :/

Psst....

Nine Ball Injection Valve for Tokyo Marui/KSC/Marushin/Maruzen (5mm Diameter)

4560329173619-1L.jpg

KSC = KWA

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Charging-Valve-for-all-KWA-Gas-Guns-p/99009.htm

wait so kwa is pretty much ksc? that's something I need to write down. :P but thank you so much :) I will order this as soon as I get some more money in and let you guys know :)