Sign in to follow this  
ross_jsy

Talk to me about SR-25's

Hey guys

My ICS m4 is getting on a bit now and starting to rattle all over the place. It is 10 years old so I can forgive it :tongue:

So I have been toying with the idea of a new gun and I really want an SR-25. My criteria for it is it has to be really high quality externally and semi only. Not too concerned about costs.

I like the look of the G&P, but there doesn't seem to be much info on it. Had a look at the CA but it doesn't look as quality a product. To compound problems, I live in the UK so struggling to find a supplier but I don't mind buying from elsewhere.

I have been toying with the idea of this G&P body kit and building from there:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=9080

Any feedback or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Ross

r25's use their own specific gearboxes. I would recommend getting a long m16 with rails on it to make it "t<AT>cT1Co0l" so you have a plethora of upgrade parts. g&p makes a really nice one, I would recommend the company any day. besides their motors lol

Hey guys

My ICS m4 is getting on a bit now and starting to rattle all over the place. It is 10 years old so I can forgive it :tongue:

So I have been toying with the idea of a new gun and I really want an SR-25. My criteria for it is it has to be really high quality externally and semi only. Not too concerned about costs.

I like the look of the G&P, but there doesn't seem to be much info on it. Had a look at the CA but it doesn't look as quality a product. To compound problems, I live in the UK so struggling to find a supplier but I don't mind buying from elsewhere.

I have been toying with the idea of this G&P body kit and building from there:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=9080

Any feedback or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Ross

if you're set on an sr-25. the g&p is fine stock. nothing you have to really do to it. although I would suggest flat hopping it

I'm set on an SR-25. I've had an m4 variant for 12+ years now (where has the time gone?) and fancy something a little different. I also love SR-25's and want a DMR.

How do G&G's stack up? Just watched a few videos and they look really nice. The price difference between one and a G&P would cover some nice upgrades and the site I get a lot of gear from stocks them.

From what I have seen, the CA uses the longer v2.5 gearbox, and the old model G&P did (stopped production in c. 2004). The G&G uses a standard v2 with a long nozzle/hop up.

Thanks

I'm set on an SR-25. I've had an m4 variant for 12+ years now (where has the time gone?) and fancy something a little different. I also love SR-25's and want a DMR.

How do G&G's stack up? Just watched a few videos and they look really nice. The price difference between one and a G&P would cover some nice upgrades and the site I get a lot of gear from stocks them.

From what I have seen, the CA uses the longer v2.5 gearbox, and the old model G&P did (stopped production in c. 2004). The G&G uses a standard v2 with a long nozzle/hop up.

Thanks

oh I haven't really noticed the g&p then. but I would recommend g&p for quality of internals and externals. g&g is actually not that bad. but g&p if price is no option

Guest alberty

r25's use their own specific gearboxes. I would recommend getting a long m16 with rails on it to make it "t<AT>cT1Co0l" so you have a plethora of upgrade parts. g&p makes a really nice one, I would recommend the company any day. besides their motors lol

Not all SR-25 AEGs use unique gearboxes. There are models there with V2 gearboxes, and then something like a different air nozzle and different hop-up unit.