Sign in to follow this  
Meety Peety

What's new in the world of airsoft?

Hi guys! It's been a very long time since I've been active in the airsoft scene. What's new and exciting, how have things changed? If you were to tell someone who hasn't touched an airsoft gun in 6 years about your favorite new product, what would it be?

Tokyo marui came out with a full auto shotgun. the aa-12

Been active maybe two years, in all that time, the only difference is we are starting to see "clown" guns, I mean ones with weird color schemes, "replicas" that you'd never see irl, etc. per the new laws. Especially the people who come in from the LA area.

I think P* or maybe just the guys that take P*, put the system in a replica, and sell it ready-to-go, they started a new campaign advertising it is a "Ghost Gun" per kevin de leon's "thirty bullets in half a second" speech to the legislature a couple of years ago. The sound bite goes like "thirty bullets in half a second... yes really!"

Edited by Shutaro

Been active maybe two years, in all that time, the only difference is we are starting to see "clown" guns, I mean ones with weird color schemes, "replicas" that you'd never see irl, etc. per the new laws. Especially the people who come in from the LA area.

I think P* or maybe just the guys that take P*, put the system in a replica, and sell it ready-to-go, they started a new campaign advertising it is a "Ghost Gun" per kevin de leon's "thirty bullets in half a second" speech to the legislature a couple of years ago. The sound bite goes like "thirty bullets in half a second... yes really!"

omg that guy was a douche. literally cringed the entire video

theres also shell ejecting aeg's as well

Guest alberty

theres also shell ejecting aeg's as well

I think there's been shell-ejecting AEGs since about 5-6 years ago, specifically the TOP M4. So that would be right before this guy stopped airsoft :)

I think there's been shell-ejecting AEGs since about 5-6 years ago, specifically the TOP M4. So that would be right before this guy stopped airsoft :)

never knew haha. just found out about 6 months ago.

Guest alberty

never knew haha. just found out about 6 months ago.

Here's another one I found, it's at least 10 years old in design: https://youtu.be/1Icn1r2BkCw

The M2037, and it does fires airsoft BBs so that counts here. Don't know how well it worked, if at all.

Edited by alberty

Here's another one I found, it's at least 10 years old in design: https://youtu.be/1Icn1r2BkCw

The M2037, and it does fires airsoft BBs so that counts here. Don't know how well it worked, if at all.

Lol... it's got a primer.

Anyway, about the Top shell ejecting M4. It's not a full bolt unlike the from from DAS M4.

Lol... it's got a primer.

Anyway, about the Top shell ejecting M4. It's not a full bolt unlike the from from DAS M4.

when they make a shell ejecting full bolt, ak, then talk to me ;)

Truly new?

Ice Pick valves!

No more purging of gas when it chills down for GG guns.

And you can now run sub freezing with Propene and IP...and all it is? Just a little valve.

That makes your GBB do this:

Do you know if there happens to be something in the works for the KWA/KWC glock series? The FPG really likes to freeze up

You mean KWA/KSC. KWC isn't affiliated.

As for new for the glock series. I highly doubt it given with their track record. Yih Kai (their OEM) doesn't like to invest on anything new.

If your FPG a PTS conversion kit or complete gun when you got it? There is quite a few different between the two.

Do you know if there happens to be something in the works for the KWA/KWC glock series? The FPG really likes to freeze up

Nope...the KSC Valve System is pretty long in the tooth and no one is actively trying to update their system. It's what you get out of the box and barrel mods that give it more FPS and hop-up mods for range.