Bravionics

Looking for a reliable sidearm.

Glocks are hard to come by, but are not impossible to get. New ones run over 130.00

1911's are plentiful.

115 can get you a lot. KJW and WE's even.

I've done a little more research since I posted this. What do you guys think of this gun? Any experience with it?

https://www.evike.com/products/45329/

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I am also looking for a sidearm that I can use as my primary. 150$ish to spend on gun alone. Would like a M9, 1911, or Parabellum that is both co2 & green gas ready, or just co2. Removable flash hider and threaded barrel for mock supressor/flash hider.

Any suggestions?

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I am also looking for a sidearm that I can use as my primary. 150$ish to spend on gun alone. Would like a M9, 1911, or Parabellum that is both co2 & green gas ready, or just co2. Removable flash hider and threaded barrel for mock supressor/flash hider.

Any suggestions?

And why do you want CO2?

Get anything made by KJW...their platforms with red nozzles can take GG or CO2.

But, your mock suppressor requirement sounds like you will want the new VE-FM by KJW.

Some are hitting the States in about 3 week or if you want an advanced prototype...PM me.

Guest alberty

The Elite Force 1911 A1 is one of the best pistols on the market. I own an A1 and a Tac and I love them both. they both have over 100 reviews on airsoft G.I. with 5/5 stars. The A1 retails for 100, and the TAC for 120.

However, it's also using the KWC system. It's proprietary, so you have no other spare parts or magazines compatible with the gun. There's an internal replacement kit (OEM parts) available but the externals don't have such a replacement option.

However, it's also using the KWC system. It's proprietary, so you have no other spare parts or magazines compatible with the gun. There's an internal replacement kit (OEM parts) available but the externals don't have such a replacement option.

Wait - so you can buy only EF mags for it as far as compatibility? Would other brand mags normally be cheaper, thus reason for them being proprietary?

KJW mk1 nbb for 50 bucks

for your ultra close range needs I'd just get an aep simply because gas pistols are a bucket of horrible and kind of good designs. I've never seen a gas pistol without problems, especially those dumb blowbacks that sacrifice 80 fps for a silly blowback feature. Just get something reliable and never take it apart except for repairs or cleaning and only do it with a guide. Also I can attest to the kjw mk1's durability as ive had one since 2007 and it worked fine until I took it apart in 2013 and lost a bunch of parts(I was like 13 lol) The only problem is that it had a tough trigger pull but that might be because I was a wimpy little 8 year old but I eventually learned to control it very well.

Edited by jroble95

wanna go gas? kjw mk1, wanna go electric? cyma aep

if you get a lemon(which happens more often than you think with cyma) just return it, your new gun probably wont break anytime soon so even if you had a warranty it wouldn't use it as they either break in time of their warranty or vastly beyond it(like years my dude).

AEPs are for ultra close ranges, sure they can hit 100 ft but the time to target is what kills the thing, if your out on a field and it isn't cqb so you can actually get super close up to people by surprise an aep will outperform a gas gun as long range shooting is done by your aeg so time to target isn't an issue.

If your going full on cqb use gas as that has a good time to target and hits pretty hard.