Sign in to follow this  
xevanatorx

please READ ASAP

Guest alberty

For an inexpensive AEG that small with a full-size gearbox, you don't have a lot of options besides what you've already listed. There are also MP5Ks, I don't think there's much left.

The GAT would be slightly better, it's OEM by JG and its stock performance is alright. The Spectre is OEM by AY and for whatever reason uses a half-tooth piston.

Guest alberty

I may get a spectre and then mod and upgrade it

Sure, why Spectre? Just wondering. Both the Spectre and GAT/TEC-9 have modified V3 gearboxes, but the TEC-9 seems to have slightly better stock quality and I think the externals are a little better.

Guest alberty

Aye.. the Spectre m4 has... hopup / feeding issues.

Avoid... unless you want to.."work on it" .

What specific hop or feeding issues?

yep, I decided on the GAT (Tec 9). after looking at more reviews, looks like spectre is kinda crappy. Thx for the info and opinions

you sure you don't want a carbine? I'm selling a nice upgraded g36 for $160

Guest alberty

you sure you don't want a carbine? I'm selling a nice upgraded g36 for $160

Just send the person a message if you want to try to sell your stuff to him.

Just send the person a message if you want to try to sell your stuff to him.

sorry :/

Guest alberty

<AT>OP: Have you thought about something russian? Like PP-19 Bizon or PP-19-01 Vityaz?

With the given budget of $150, the LCT PP-19-01 is out of the question. Also the LCT PP-19 Bizon/kit and Silverback would also be out of the question.

That only leaves the JG Bizon (rebranded as Echo 1 Viktor) and the CYMA (rebranded as S&T) Bizon.

The mags are a weak point for the gun, though it's also the defining point. Weak in that it's a very specific magazine, needs some big pouches for it, and reloading is not that fast.

The hi-caps are so-so, they work like the P90 horizontal system and is not always very reliable.

I GOT IT, 74u bam, folding stock in case your forced to use it in close quarters, it basically is the bizon with a better mag if you don't wanna get a bizon plus its cheaper. Cyma ak47u OR if he really wants a super close quarters gun I'd get an E&L AIMR off redwolfairsoft.com, no stock, wooden grip and 47 style mag with a super short barrel, my dream cqb gun. I know I like aks a little too much but hear me out