to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
vertigo0000

Need recommendations on good guns for friend!

Hey all. I had a question regarding the best gun options at the moment at each price range for a friend. At the end of the day its his decision as to what hes willing to spend and what he'll want, I just wanted to have some suggestions ready. Im very open to different model's, AK's, M4's, etc, but I want to make sure hes spending his money the smartest way possible, im not looking to drain his pockets, so ill need some help.

For the following gun recommendations, the requirements are this.

- preferably full metal, or as close to the real thing as possible, nothing that feels like a toy/ cheap

- something that has SOLID internals, the less upgrading needed the better, something that will shoot crisp and last as long as possible. However if it has potential to be upgraded thats fine. Im very fond of Krytac for this reason.

-price range, $200-$350

- even though im asking for good stuff, its important that its also on the more affordable/value side, ( he may not want to spend more then $200, but the extra $100 would get him alot probably... )

1. which m4 size rifle

2. which AK

3. which LMG/SAW

4. which gbb pistols

5. which smg

*notes about him. I only played with him once and he liked to shoot ALOT so I though a support gun/role hed enjoy, most of the A&K LMG's don't look too good thou. I have the DMR role totally covered so thats not needed. He did mention that if he were to buy a gun he'd want something not too big or heavy, so mobility is important to him. The only issue we will play almost all field so a SMG is probably a very bad idea, last thing you want is to constantly be out ranged all the time.

*also for a pistol, again, it'll be a personal choice for him, what are some solid built pistols that are still affordable? no cheap crap guns.

*Also, what's a good plate carrier? He is prone to over heating in the summer, so what is comfortable in the summer and give mobility?

Thanks for the help! I know this is a pretty hefty question, but alot relies on it.

1. G&P

1a. Rebrand of VFC

2. Meister Arms/E&L AK, but they are heavy...like a real AK because it is made from real AK parts.

3. At this point none.

4. KJW or a WE

5. At this point none, but not because he will be out ranged...if you do not know why this is...you need to look into Airsoft Ballistics more.

Guest alberty

Just a quick sugestion: anything from the AK range from CYMA.

With the OP's budget given of $200-350, I would not recommend any of the TM-style CYMA models.

With the OP's budget given of $200-350, I would not recommend any of the TM-style CYMA models.

they have vfc ;) you know

Guest alberty

they have vfc ;) you know

I said, I would not recommend any TM-type CYMA model.