to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

I was thinking of buying the asg u-18000 28tpa motor for better trigger response, a slower rof (not really but if I have to deal with it, I will. lol) running stock gears. was wondering, what do you guys think of it? do you think it's better to buy this one or the U-30000 by asg? I'm also going to be running a GATE NANOHARD AB MOSFET due to overspin I'm getting with 11.1v and 9.6v. more powerful spring is out of the question as I am already getting 410 fps with settled m110 spring. as is short stroking. not paying anyone to do it for me, as I do not have money for it. don't have a dremel so don't be like "why not do it yourself??" need answers by next week if possible

im good on money. I just want to try something new besides a terminus x or something up 80-120 dollars. I'm buying new airsoft gear and stuff. that's why I'm not comfortable paying someone to short stroke or pay for a dremel to do it myself

I think you can do better with 30K Torque motors versus 18K torque motors.

okay thank you :). all I needed to know. I mean it is a 28tpa on the 18k so I thought it'd be better to not heat up as fast if at all. but it's alright haha. thank you for your help guges. you always answer my questions :). and another question idk if you forgot about it or not but my sector chip is still loose on my ics gear. what adhesive do you recommend?

Edited by mrbeny127

I don't have experience with ASG motors, however 28TPA is SLOOOOOOOWWWW. For reference, 22TPA is something like 12 rps on a 9.6v battery. The 30k is 16 TPA which would be comparable to ZCI balanced or SHS high torque. You wont get much heat from it with a M110.

I don't have experience with ASG motors, however 28TPA is SLOOOOOOOWWWW. For reference, 22TPA is something like 12 rps on a 9.6v battery. The 30k is 16 TPA which would be comparable to ZCI balanced or SHS high torque. You wont get much heat from it with a M110.

oh okay. thank you haha. I thought id get very nice TR and a realistic ak rof. but id rather have a nice TR and rof. so I'm buying the 30k. I'm going to be running a nanohard mosfet with it as well. another thing is what do you think of the element hopup chamber for ak's? I'm not too fond of prowin ak units due to some fitting issues. id rather have a nice plastic hopup that seats well with no mods. I tried the cyma metal hopup and no luck. I mean I shimmed it to where it's shooting but it's not feeding very well. and yes I identified it's the unit. not the mags (well maybe some of the mags. but the only thing is the follower getting stuck every 15 rds or so.)

Again, no experience with the element hop ups.

yeah.. I kinda figured after I posted. but anyways, thank you very much for the help