to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Yo, I've got a WE-TECH Scar-H/MK 17 Mod 0 and wanted to do some serious upgrading to the internals. I ordered a RA-Tech Aluminum nozzle, NPAS system, and RA-Tech 6.01 precision inner barrel. Now I just need to get a better hop-up to increase my range, and I was wondering if you guys knew which kind of hop-up I should buy to get the maximum distance out of my shots?

Hop-up Unit or hop-up packing? aka bucking, rubber sleeve...

I guess both? Sorry, I'm not the most tech-savy person. Honestly, whatever is going to get me the best performance possible

Two uppers, or just two BCGs because uppers are expensive. NPAS works as advertised, only too well. It's notorious for walking out of setting which is detrimental to precision shooting but worst case is it goes completely off setting making your CQB safe gun not safe anymore. You can picture it down but kinda defeats the point of being adjustable. Use FG Airsofts's LFS discs instead or any of the similar disc restricting methods as they are immensely more stable.

And while you're at it, the H model has a little more recoil than the L model due to the longer stroke and the four captive screws holding the hop chamber to the receiver are just about at their limits. In time you'll notice the hop chamber move forward, bending the screws and eventually lead to a host of problems. Switching them out to full thread (replacing the thin captive junk) M5x11 and M5x10 (front and back) early on is advisable.