Sign in to follow this  
2fast

Krytac rail on tippmann m4

So im about to ourchase a krytac rail, and was wondering if it will fit onto a tippmann m4, I wasn't sure because ofbhow the krytac rail mounts to the barrel nut, I know tippmanns are new and uncharted territory, but I was wondering if anyone out there on this forum would know?

Guest alberty

The Krytac rail just slips over the barrel nut and then you tighten some large hex screws once it's positioned.

The Tippmann M4 can accept AEG rails, but your results will vary regarding the barrel nut threading and positioning since it has unique outer barrel and body as compared to AEGs.

For the record, Krytac have the same Marui thread pitch. So as long as your tippmann have the same thread pitch than you should be able to tighten it. My other concern is the thickness of your upper receiver. Trident Rail have anti-rotation tab on the back on the rail which will slide over the upper receiver. If your receiver is too thick then you'll probably have to do some filing to get it fit.