to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

hey guys so I short stroked two teeth off sector gear and (by mistake) short stroked 3 teeth off full steel piston rack. now I'm using an m130 and IM STILL GETTING OVERSPIN. any idea of how to fix this? By the way, I'm running an 11.1v. due to m130, the 7.4v wont cut it

Edited by mrbeny127

I mean the piston is halfway in cycle after every semi auto shot. like a pre cocking mechanism

yep. 30000 rpm motor, mosfet, deans, 16awg, ics gears, 11.1v.

Have you tried replacing the cutoff lever? A worn cutoff lever can lead to overspin and eventual loss of semi-auto.

I knew someone was gonna ask that. it is a new COL. I was on zacko's youtube earlier and saw my sector gear was engaging the lever at 1/2 to 3/4 of the cycle. where all the teeth face the back of the gearbox. I have no idea how to fix this?

Edited by mrbeny127

yeah I guess. I mean the motor gets pretty hot. ill downgrade it to a "160%"/ m113 (yes I know theres no such thing but it's what they put. I think it's an equivalent to an m120) spring that evike sent me with my mystery box. all I gotta do is run it through my gearbox for about a minute on 30 rps and it'll clear the metal crap that comes off of it.

nothing is stock..... XD

And thus the ability to troubleshoot is much more difficult...have fun.

I figured it out. ;;;)))))) the gears and piston weren't greased as well as I thought. so wasn't the tappet plate. btw everything except the gears and contact box are shs.