Sign in to follow this  
2fast

Players near pittsburgh

Hey guys, im about an hour north of pittsburgh, there's this great local field, its called mercer airsoft center. If you want to learn more then go to there website, www.mercerairsoftcenter.com there's 2 story buildings, tire forts, and this summer we'll be building another village and maybe even a kill house. There will be bridges between the buildings. We're trying to put this place back on the map and reatore it to what is once was. Thats why we need to you help out.

If your interested, spread the word, let people know. Come up and check it out for yourselves!! Maybe you'll even see me up there!

Make airsoft great again!

-robbie

Hey, robbie. I'm will, 16. I'm not located anywhere near pittsburgh, (or oregon ftm), I'm in lewiston area, ID. (Orofino). But I am seeking advice and tips and I want to learn the basic sequence of things that happens and how to go about the essentials (like registering forr an event, paying for it, and FINDING A GAME IN GENERAL) I can't seem to find ANY events or games. Not just in my area. But ANYWHERE. I see airsoft youtubers playing in all sorts of events and I don't know how they're finding them all! Please help!