Hello!

I own a generation 3 Elite Force 4CRS.

I have had the gun for about 4 months, and it preforms very well. I have upgraded the hopup bucking to a maple leaf 75 degree bucking, and it shoots like a dream. Recently though, the gun has been functioning oddly. The gun still shoots fine, but the gear box is now very loud and does not sound very good at all. It is not the motor height, I have it adjusted correctly. Anyone know if this is something to be concerned about or if the gun is fine?

Guest alberty

What do you mean by loud? Has the noise gotten whiny or screechy? Or are you hearing a louder impact from the piston? etc.

You really cannot ask that question and get an accurate answer.

That is like asking a mechanic about a car (over the internet) that makes a funny noise in the wheel bearings when above 50MPH, if it's okay to drive it 200 miles.

You will have to take your chances.

This is a good time to get a secondary back-up too.

Guest alberty

Without knowing what the actual problem is, it's impossible for us to guess whether or not your gun is fine to use for a while or if it will fail within a few minutes.