HenryJones8

Should I get the CYMA M14 RIS EBR? please help

Well I don't know about CYMA's quality, they seem to be decent for their price. But I think the real question here is, if you want an M14 EBR, why don't you have it yet?? :P

I love the M14 EBR, I'm jealous that you're getting one! :(

I would go ahead and get it and if there are any crappy parts then you can always upgrade them.

Hi, I got EBR from this site - https://www.airsoftguns-europe.com/m14-ebr-cyma-cm-032ebr . . OK, Cyma is Chinese manufacturer, but for that money it´s good :).

It looks like OP is probably 'murican though, considering he's using Evike. Also shipping will be faster and easier from there, too.

I own a Cyma m14 and I love it. Yes I'm having compression problems but it should be a easy fix just waiting for some new parts. Go to brill armory you can get parts for about anything. One downside to m14s are they are a pain to take apart. If your making it into a dmr the stock gears should handle a sp130 if you want to go higher this is what I would do imo

SHS gears ~$20

SHS high torque motor ~$30

Ver7 Sorbo pad ~$4

Guarded sp130 ~$12

Ball bearing spring guide ~$10

Then so many diy mods you can find on the wholy Grail of dmrs. Correct AOE, work on compression.

I own a Cyma m14 and I love it. Yes I'm having compression problems but it should be a easy fix just waiting for some new parts. Go to brill armory you can get parts for about anything. One downside to m14s are they are a pain to take apart. If your making it into a dmr the stock gears should handle a sp130 if you want to go higher this is what I would do imo

SHS gears ~$20

SHS high torque motor ~$30

Ver7 Sorbo pad ~$4

Guarded sp130 ~$12

Ball bearing spring guide ~$10

Then so many diy mods you can find on the wholy Grail of dmrs. Correct AOE, work on compression.

Yeah, and on my M4, even just stretching the O-ring helped a ton.