Sign in to follow this  
GarbageOutside

KWA NS2 Mac 11 broke and I have NO WAY to fix it

I have a brand new (Well, about a month old) KWA Ns2 Mac-11 I bought from Evike for about $130 and I did have a lot of fun with this outside. Although I took off the ugly yellow warning stickers on the gun and magazine, I listened to them and always pulled back the bolt before loading in the full magazine in order to prevent the nozzle from breaking. In the end, this gun was performing fine, until today.

Today, I planned to shoot a lot from the gun and that's what I just did. On the last clip however, the gun just died all of a sudden and it no longer fired. I checked to see the problem and I realized that the crappy plastic nozzle broke inside the bolt assembly. I was upset.

I knew Evike and other places were selling the nozzle for about $14, so I disassembled the gun and got to the bolt assembly. This is where the :pain: hit the fan.

On the assembly were three screws. I tried to twist them off with a screwdriver counter-clockwise, but in the end I stripped almost all the screws since they were all screwed in extremely tightly, making it hard or impossible to unscrew again. These screws need to be removed according to the manual in order to replace the nozzle.

I thought about giving the gun to Evike or KWA to fix, but I doubt they will do something about it. I looked for a tutorial on YouTube and Google that can explain how to do this, but there was literally NOTHING on the subject. I searched for any websites that were selling the bolt assembly for the gun rather than the nozzle but there was nothing other than an assembly for the HFC Mac 11, which was sold out and for NS1.

Is there any place I can send the gun to for repairs? Is there any store that sells bolt assemblies for KWA? Is there a way to remove the stripped screws? I REFUSE to buy a new gun or keep the one I have as some movie prop!