to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
sprotz

List the things you are 100% sure will never happen to you

List things that you are absolutely sure will never happen to you in your lifetime. Below is my list of things that I am a million percent sure will never happen to me. I am so sure that they are more impossible than destroying the universe itself. They are:

-> getting married

-> making a girl pregnant

-> getting a blonde girlfriend

-> getting a french kiss from her.

Intentionally jump out of a perfectly good aircraft.

In the case of an airliner, this is nearly impossible anyway because of the higher air pressure inside the aircraft pushing out on the doors and the doors open inward.

The outside air pressure at altitude is less than at ground level and the inside of the plane is pressurized to give a breathable atmosphere for the passengers. Even flying at low altitude, the pressure difference is still too great for a strong man to be able to pull open the plane's door and jump out.