Sign in to follow this  
JoshO

APS Boar Tactical Advanced Edition Help

I ordered an APS Boar Tactical Advanced Edition EBB AEG a few months ago. It has been used twice in proper games and that is it. It has been kept and maintained well. Recently the charging handle has become disconnected (it seems) from the plate that blows back every time you shoot. The plate now no longer blows back as if it is not connected to a spring anymore and is loose and the charging handle inst connected to anything (it seems). THIS IS ONLY THE START. Also something has serious issues within the gun. It wont shoot consistently. The motor makes a sound like it is trying to shoot but then it doesn't, and every now and again it might shoot like twice but then it goes back to that noise that sounds like its stuck. Im not too familiar with fixing thee guns so I would greatly appreciate any help or trouble shooting I could get. I bought the gun off Evike.com and I have contacted APS who never got back to me and evike was not much help so I thought I would come to you guys!

Are the tabs on your blowback bolt making contact with the piston? Is the spring that pulls the bolt forward still in place? Check to make sure the tiny tabs on you charging handle are still there also.

As for the motor problem, it sounds like you have a dead or dying battery. Fully charge it then try again. If that doesn't work, check your battery connection points. And if those are fine, check your motor connection.

I own an APS also. ASR 115 to be exact. Guges, the new APS guns are very nice. The gearbox is great. I've been using mine extensively for over a year and it is just fine. The HRBRiD series is garbage I know.