lloydkristmas

Tm Announces Mp7 Release

TM announced the release of the HK Mp7 to be Feb. 2nd as opposed to later in the summer as many expected.

Its supposedly around $250USD as of now, but the price will likely go down once it hits Hong Kong Retailers and comes here

Heres TM's official webpage with the mp7...

TM Mp7

I don't know how much I like the thing, but its supposed to shoot close to 285-300 fps range, but it seems to still be using a variation on the AEP technology.

Post your thoughts

Does that take the same AEP battery? I saw a pic with the battery and charger. I wonder what the FPS is gonna be on it.

he just said 280-300 fps and /THOU SHALT NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/ help it if it does take an AEP battery

it says in the original post what the fps is projected to be

I saw the original post. Im just kinda doubting it. Id guess more like 250-260. Im thinking its gonna be more like an aep that takes a full size mag. The battery pic I saw showed a whimpy 7.2 volt. I hope at least if they do use it, the mah will be higher.

The stick batt is almost as bad as the aep batt.

Edited by treymenger

Guest CaptainPlastic

From what I understand, the battery is the same size as the AEP one (which means a Prolight adapter will fit on nicely) but it's designated as the EX version with 500Mah instead of the usual 200Mah. Standard specs for the 200Mah battery in the Glock 18C listed it as powering about 350 shots, so I suppose about 800 from the EX should be reasonable......but get a Prolight and get about 5000!

Also as the rail sights are removable this means that if you wanted to you could mount....anything! Long scopes, M4 handles, anything! This thing is going to rock in CQB and I for one will be picking it up the Sunday after it comes out. Darn, I hope it'll be in stock at the local 30% discount shop.

Gun 11........Incoming!

In other news. TM have delivered 100 of their new Type 89 rifles to the JGSDF for field testing as training guns. Weird!

:a-salute:

SWEET, All I really want to know at this point is if it can support upgrades and a bigger battery.

Also I looked at

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...ategory?menu1=1

295 FPS is not bad. Compared to the P90s 265. Though the P90 battery can last longer. But I suppose not many more.

Over all I think it is awsome, with the flip sites and all.